Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

send PMs to more than one persons

Options
  • 13-04-2020 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭

Hello team,
    hope you keep well during this difficult time.

I would like to ask your assistance in relation to private messages. This is not urgent, so please take your time.

A few months ago I started following the Forum Games.
    A couple of days ago I joined a Quiz where we play as teams - there are for us in the team. One of the team members send a message to all 3 of us. When I tried to reply, the system notified me that I can only send a PM to one person at the time.

Is there something I need to do to activate sending messages to 2 or more people?
    Thank you in advance for the assistance on this

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The office can confirm when they are back in, but I think the facility to send to more than one person may had been disabled when we had a certain "young lady" from some distant parts spamming users with details of how they may "make contact"

Wouldn't want to encourage that sort of thing (particularly at this time:pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Beasty wrote: »
    The office can confirm when they are back in, but I think the facility to send to more than one person may had been disabled when we had a certain "young lady" from some distant parts spamming users with details of how they may "make contact"

Wouldn't want to encourage that sort of thing (particularly at this time:pac:)

Thank you very much for the quick reply Beasty, much appreciated.
    Happy Easter!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement