Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Facebook notifying me that my video has been muted due to copyright concerns, in Burkina Faso, Suriname and Turkmenistan. I. Don't. Care.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

New Home wrote: »
    ohononotgmail keepers, Sephers weepers!

Ya but.....he found that in his pocket homeo so it can't possibly be mine...

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Catching someone out in a lie but not being able to say anything because you may have discovered the lie by sneaky means.

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Catching someone out in a lie but not being able to say anything because you may have discovered the lie by sneaky means.

Was it on his phone or computer ?☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Was it on his phone or computer ?☺️

I'm in a discord chat server with his ex so I keep an eye on what she's saying. Totally not mental I know :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,297 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Neighbor again having a party, guy in his late 30’s owns the gaff.. last one a couple of weeks ago Gardai ended up there after a girl ended up face down outside unconscious after being assaulted, Gardai called... out the back garden now, stereo blasting, they sound coked out of it just absolutely roaring at each other.... in the street now, firework goes off just by my car ... grim cûnts. Thought the shindig was over as I counted about 8 of em heading off but still a crowd and a half. So must have been about 20 altogether, great, relaxing Friday out the window... roaring, bottles now be thrown, Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Strumms wrote: »
    Neighbor again having a party, guy in his late 30’s owns the gaff.. last one a couple of weeks ago Gardai ended up there after a girl ended up face down outside unconscious after being assaulted, Gardai called... out the back garden now, stereo blasting, they sound coked out of it just absolutely roaring at each other.... in the street now, firework goes off just by my car ... grim cûnts. Thought the shindig was over as I counted about 8 of em heading off but still a crowd and a half. So must have been about 20 altogether, great, relaxing Friday out the window... roaring, bottles now be thrown, Jesus.
    Strewth. Do you live on the Chatsworth estate?
    Maybe you should get together with your neighbours and form a noise abatement society like in the old days.

TA the yo-yo weather. Hot and clammy, suddenly cold and windy, suddenly bucketing down, now hot again. Rinse and repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,297 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Strewth. Do you live on the Chatsworth estate?
    Maybe you should get together with your neighbours and form a noise abatement society like in the old days.

TA the yo-yo weather. Hot and clammy, suddenly cold and windy, suddenly bucketing down, now hot again. Rinse and repeat.

Nope, it’s usually quietsville , I knew the main occupant was a tosser having known him since childhood as we played for the same football team but since the second half of the summer it’s progressively got worse... if they were 24 you might get the sense that ok, cabin fever etc but about 40 years old... all out fûcking roaring... Gardai been there several weeks ago but hey...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

Rusty water coming from cold tap from these latest deluges.

Rust or poo????:eek:

selous wrote: »
    Rust or poo????:eek:

Rust - definitely...

/ not entertaining any 'alternate' possibilities :eek:

• Advertisement

Strumms wrote: »
    Nope, it’s usually quietsville , I knew the main occupant was a tosser having known him since childhood as we played for the same football team but since the second half of the summer it’s progressively got worse... if they were 24 you might get the sense that ok, cabin fever etc but about 40 years old... all out fûcking roaring... Gardai been there several weeks ago but hey...
    Ah it only takes one thoughtless twat to ruin a nice area.
    That is the beauty of the Society: instead of you going over personally to tell them to keep it down and risk being attacked by coked-up loons, he gets a letter telling him to stop acting the prick (but in more polite terms) signed by the NAS.

TAd at all the noseys (people who wear their mask under their nose) you see around.
    Do we have to waste money on an ad campaign to show these dum-dums how to wear a mask properly?

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

TAd at all the noseys (people who wear their mask under their nose) you see around.
    Do we have to waste money on an ad campaign to show these dum-dums how to wear a mask properly?

Gets on my tits too! Even if they did run a campaign, I actually wonder would it even do any good or would it even sink in at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

I wonder if that one would be banned :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Lemonee_

Antares35 wrote: »
    I wonder if that one would be banned :pac:

You've got to get them up there! (Over your nose!)

TA that I am wide awake at 7am on a Saturday. I would be struggling at this hour during the week to get up for work.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,941 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I’ve tried to block prince effing Harry’s ugly mug from popping up on ads . MAKES MONEY LIKE HARRY . Stop I cannot change it :(

I thought of a new law to sort out the noseys: members of the public are allowed to walk up to them and do this

After putting on disposable gloves first, of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Clicked “full site” when viewing Boards on my phone and now can’t get back.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

Me: Ok Google, whats the latest news?
    Google: Here's the latest news from 7pm yesterday
    Me: TA'd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,245 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just spotted my favourite earrings going loop the loop in the washing machine :(
    That’ll teach me for scooping one last item off the chair and not checking the pockets.

• Advertisement

Trying to order online.
    Card name?
    CJ MAXX no
    MR CJ MAXX no
    Cj Maxx. No
    Ffs just take my money !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭apieceofcake

Losing my house keys (in my house!) since I came yesterday evening. Can’t for the life of me remember where I put them! Had to give up looking for them eventually last night, and go to sleep with unlocked front door.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Losing my house keys (in my house!) since I came yesterday evening. Can’t for the life of me remember where I put them! Had to give up looking for them eventually last night, and go to sleep with unlocked front door.

The same happened to me, twice. Well, sort of. I was going to work and I couodn't find the house keys to get out. I had to climb out of the sitting room window, open the car, get the spare house keys, let myself in, close the window, set the alarm, go out and lock the door. I later found the main keys in my handbag...

Another time I went to bed without realising that the door was unlocked and that the keys were on the lock outside!!

I lose them inside . Door locked, car locked. After hours looking I find them in the ‘safe’ place I put them :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I'm telling ya, CJ, someone hides them on us on purpose!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,489 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Before I used be a bit nervous if I was meeting somebody new and I had to shake hands with them.(making sure it wasn’t limp or to strong)
    Now I’m afraid I’d go to do it by accident and they’d get offended.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I was in town during the week and encountered road works on the way home. Not that anyone was working in that section though. They had one lane coned off way back from the roundabout at the end of the dual carriageway and not a workman in sight. I have to assume there was a reason for it, but it's hard to think that it's worth the congestion/hazards that it causes when there's nobody actually working!

Luckily I was on my motorbike so was able to filter through the traffic and not be held up too much.... ..except for one bitch that did her best not to leave me through. There was a few people with poor lane discipline who you might have thought were trying to block me, but this wagon was definitely moving left every time I got close. Eventually a guy in a lorry with a JCB on it's trailer moved right over and made room for me. The lady in the Hyundai soft roader moved right over to the line, and I swear she thought about crossing it to block me! :D Of course there was something very interesting causing her to look in the other direction as I passed.

WTF was that about? What difference does it make to her if I go past? When I got to the front I hugged the rear of a Skoda and probably delayed the car behind me about a second. Just pure jealousy? Wanted everyone else to be as miserable as her? I had all my safety gear on - it was boiling, like! Let me get a bit of air you miserable cow!

Also a little bit more than TA'd at a lady in a estate with an L-plate on it who kept drifting leftwards. On the dual carriageway she drifted over the line into the left lane. On the way into the city she drifted over the line into the cycle lane. In the city she drifted over the line into the left turn lane. People like that put me off cycling - I always think she'd drift over, hit me, and drive off without even realising.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Went into town yes in and out of about a dozen shops, most had their anti viral jel dispenser within line of sight from the entrance ta1 business premises who hide their jel/viral precautions.

My hands are in bits from all variety of gelis they are subjected too, so I was delighted to see that some shops are ok with personal gloves if ppl use the jel, once I hit the shops I could only find one glove and had to jel up numerous times to get what I want and to look for single bags of gloves.

My hands were red hot and throbbing by the time I got home, then I found the 2nd glove in the same place I had looked numerous times when I was in town.Ta2

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

I have to go and collect something I left to be repaired, but it's 35 km away and the weather is rotten and I can't face the traffic in town and the crowds of back-to-school shoppers and I need a nap and my comfy bed is calling out to me and I was woken up early when I wanted a lie-in because someone decided to power clean their driveway on a Saturday morning and I'm tired and grumpy and I don't wanna.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Clicked “full site” when viewing Boards on my phone and now can’t get back.

Full site on mobile is way better :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement