Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

Absolutely. There's no entertainment in two people bickering. And the way the husband / partner sits trivially annoys me. He must be trying for the widespread legs Olympic medal or something. :rolleyes:

Lol,I agree,the hairdresser fella on the normal show ( with the husband who just smiles but says nothing) is the same imo, the way he sits and those shorts,you'd almost get a glimpse at times.

Beyond TA'd now,I'm still in the bed and it looks lovely outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

TA I swore that I would be productive this weekend but I'm awake since 6.30am,I've had 3 coffees and I'm still in the leaba, I'd love to be a morning person.

I'm the opposite, I'd love to be able to sleep on.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,489 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I know it’s a good thing that things are a bit cheaper but the unusual prices of things in the shops now with the new VAT rates.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,872 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Lol,I agree,the hairdresser fella on the normal show ( with the husband who just smiles but says nothing) is the same imo, the way he sits and those shorts,you'd almost get a glimpse at times.

Beyond TA'd now,I'm still in the bed and it looks lovely outside.

That hairdresser fella more than trivially annoys me.

When he was on with the other guy he didn't seem so bad, but as the seasons go on he's getting b*tchier and b*tchier I don't really see him as a nice person.... As for his husband a mannequin would have more entertainment value.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Got up early and went shopping. Placed a bottle of shower gel on the stairs with the intention of bringing it up after I put the food away. I must have hit off the bottle when passing as it fell through the gap and cracked onto the wooden floor. Gel all over children's school bag and floor. Trying to wipe it off / up with a wet cloth and a lather forms.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

When he was on with the other guy he didn't seem so bad, but as the seasons go on he's getting b*tchier and b*tchier I don't really see him as a nice person.... As for his husband a mannequin would have more entertainment value.

I agree. I don't think he is particularly nice to the husband either. And he is horrible about his clients.

TA, my lack of motivation today. There is so much I could be doing but I'm drinking coffee instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

I agree. I don't think he is particularly nice to the husband either. And he is horrible about his clients.

TA, my lack of motivation today. There is so much I could be doing but I'm drinking coffee instead.

Well I'm only awake two minutes and you've already made me laugh so you've achieved enough today:)

TA at the countless broken promises I make to myself and fully believe at the time. I'm like the kid who organises her pencil case to avoid actually studying although I'm not a kid at 34 years of age and the study is of myself...deeeeppp maannn.
    Im all seriousness though, I am so ****ing sick of myself. Everywhere I go, I'm there and everything I've done, I've done it.
    I think I need a holiday....or a beer:)

TA'd at 'cultural appropriation'

All this bs coming from the 'luvvies' and the 'sh1tterati'. These useful idiots have as much, or maybe more 'clout' or 'influence' than these fqin parasitic NGO's.

To wit: I were watching some programme earlier on in the week about Eastern Europeans been trafficked and the like into, and out of Ireland. There were a few non Eastern European (probably Irish or English) broads doing their version (pretty poorly and obvious) of the respective Country's iksent.

Not my main grievance, and nobody seemed to mind afaik, probably because they were all 'honkies'. Put the boot on another shoe, and it's "Why are you/they playing the part of an Indian - You're white! ? "

Seems to be that the white person isn't allowed to have their own culture, and has to accept multiculturalism without question.

Going into Nostradamus mode :D I predict a time (may well have happened already) when some of these vapid 'talking sh1t heads' broads will be discussing the 'plight' of one of their PC/virtue signalling mates.... "Yeah, so I'm having a party, and I have a few 'Asian' friends coming over.... Thing is two of them are from the same Country, and are part of different 'Caste systems' ".

Now this crap will be met with 'fawning' and 'sympathy'.
    However, if it were a broad who were inviting over a few friends, and one of them was a 'POC' , and one of the white broad's white mates didn't like this; well, one can only imagine the rebuke, ire, and contempt that would be forthcoming.

Whitey can't be a so called 'racist' in his own Country; but a bunch of 'foreigners' are perfectly entitled to be - as part of their culture , which must be respected :mad:

Some might disagree, and I may not be right, but I'm on 'terra cotta' cos I know I ain't wrong.

TLDR Double standards, speaking out of both sides of their mouths, and idiots calling the shots in this 'multiculturalistic' day and age :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭1990sman

why are some taps so small and dont let enough water out to even wet your hands let alone wash them!

I'm TA'd at TABS

I have 3 of them up atm. Somehow, if I click on something at the the top left, I think, of the screen, the ruddy tabs seem to migrate to the bottom of the page/screen on top of each other. It's much easier when they stay in a horizontal line at the top.

Currently, one has gone back to the top, so now there's two there; but the other one is down at the bottom of the pile of three on the bottom of the screen :(

Probably an easy solution, but it's a long time since I done the pretty basic ECDL course, and I remember very little of it anyway :confused:

Seems to be a lot of Computer programmers/ electronic engineers/ IT experts on this site, and I can't even manage to jiggle around tabs :o :pac:

• Advertisement

I read somewhere that him and the hubbie had split... But they were still on the show together. I don't know maybe they are just seeing the contracts out or maybe the article was wrong.

The hubbie reminds me of a Ryland wannabe without the brains or charisma.

I wonder if the hairdresser actually still works in a salon as if he was my hairdresser I'd be changing quickly given what he says.... Though some people would love to boast that he was their hairdresser.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I read somewhere that him and the hubbie had split... But they were still on the show together. I don't know maybe they are just seeing the contracts out or maybe the article was wrong.

The hubbie reminds me of a Ryland wannabe without the brains or charisma.

I wonder if the hairdresser actually still works in a salon as if he was my hairdresser I'd be changing quickly given what he says.... Though some people would love to boast that he was their hairdresser.

Also Stephen's hair is awful, so neither of them are a good ad for the salon!

They both had the worst COVID hairstyles, of all of the goggleboxers, imo.

TA that I've received a notification of a second "check in" to parcel motel, when I was only expecting one today. Guaranteed it'll be a few days before they're available to collect so my curiosity will remain unsatisfied :mad:

They were available to collect today, so I was happy, but TA that one was meant to be delivered to my home address.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The brother and sister relationship is very weird, I thought they were a couple for ages.
    They are very negative them two, especially him slagging off everyone who comes on the telly. He seems like the type who will be nice to your face and bitch about you to sis as soon as you've gone.

The two sisters on the sofas I wouldn't be in their fanclub. They are very negative too with serious resting bitch faces. I can't tell them apart anymore, one of them used to be much thinner but now they are like twins.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,427 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

TA'd at the amount of hatred from men in relation to the promotion of a woman to the rank of Commander in the Irish Navy. As you can expect on Twitter, the usual kitchen/ cleaner, slept her way to the top, demise of the superior male sex comments, etc. comments from incels.

I know, I know, it's Twitter but it's just so infuriating to constantly see women's achievements being demeaned and attacked. I hope it doesn't put young girls and women off from pursuing their dreams and of course boys (as I'm sure these a holes would attack them if they opted for a non traditional male oriented job).

Cultural Appropriation is so stupid.

Saudi Arabia is a perfect example of what you will end up with if you push that crap on people. A place where no outside culture whatsoever is tolerated.
    I don't want to live in SA so feck off with your CA.

They are very negative them two, especially him slagging off everyone who comes on the telly. He seems like the type who will be nice to your face and bitch about you to sis as soon as you've gone.

The two sisters on the sofas I wouldn't be in their fanclub. They are very negative too with serious resting bitch faces. I can't tell them apart anymore, one of them used to be much thinner but now they are like twins.

Agree with you on the brother and sister.

However, I like the two sisters.

Have you noticed that the husband is slowly morphing into the Hairdresser too.
    Very Stepford Wives.

Agree with you on the brother and sister.

However, I like the two sisters.

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,935 ✭✭✭wally79

TA this is now a gogglebox thread :P

• Advertisement

Ta'd this has become a Gogglebox review thread.

Television forum is >>>>> that-away.

wally79 wrote: »
    TA this is now a gogglebox thread :P

Get out of my head.

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭1990sman

people who presume what you're thinking then get magically pissed off about it?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Ta'd this has become a Gogglebox review thread.

Television forum is >>>>> that-away.

Apologies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

TA'd that i paid €3.60 for 4 minutes parking today.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

The thought of not being able to pull a casual sickie without causing chaos

• Registered Users Posts: 30,489 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I always feel sorry for my mother.
    If she asks my brother how is he and his boyfriend keeping, getting on, etc she’s being nosy.
    If she doesn’t ask he’ll get all mood and say that she doesn’t care.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

"Medical reasons" for not wearing masks.

What exactly are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

What exactly are they?

some sort of mental illness judging by the examples I have seen

• Advertisement

What exactly are they?

Not sure if this is a genuine qs but anyways...

There's a list on gov.ie, autism and sensory issues, people who can't remove the masks themselves, deaf/hearing impaired are a few

Not everyone is taking the p when they say they can't wear one.

BTW not "attacking" your TA :)

I do think if you are on the list limit your movements :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement