Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Necro wrote: »
    Further TA - testing positive :(

hope you're alright necro :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Ah thats ****ty.Hope you feel better soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

My Tinnitus is bad today.Its doing my head in.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,908 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Geez Necro , that sucks , hope it's a mild dose and you'll be back to yourself soon .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Thankfully for him he was upstairs so couldn't see or hear me cursing him loudly. What a twat. :rolleyes:

Ah that's ****ty necro. Finger's crossed for you and the family.

Big time! It's not as if we live in Spain and you could just relax in the sunshine. Its bloody freezing outside! I'd have killed him!
    Still made me laugh a little though 🙊

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Necro, hope you beat Covid faster than Trump did.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Thanks folks. Wasn't great yesterday or Wednesday but coming around a bit today. More in shock than anything as our LEA has less than 5 cases in the past 14 days. Just shows you can't be complacent with this thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,245 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    That's it. Thread closed.

You can all thank Poochie.

:P

I could become an agony aunt!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Dial Hard wrote: »
    I've been watching Hannibal for MONTHS (I don't watch much TV so it takes me an age to get through anything). Was down to the last two episodes, finished work at a reasonable hour on Wednesday and the dog was gone to my sister for the week so I had no evening walks to do, had the dinner made so ate nice and early (for me!), went up and had a lovely bath, got into clean pyjamas, came downstairs, lit my candles, settled into the couch, switched on Netflix and.... gonzo. Had completely forgotten that it was only available until September 29th.

Gutted.

Oh no, I would actually cry. :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Recorded the ireland v slovakia game on sky last night. It only recorded as far as slovakias 1st penalty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Poochie05 wrote: »
    I could become an agony aunt!

To painful. You have to keep saying im your aunt and i'm in agony

• Registered Users Posts: 13,511 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

ahw Necro, no! So hope its mild! Mind yourself! :/

My ta - no matter what I consume lately, my appetite seems a bottomless pit... heading to the fridge for (yet another) looksee - ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

These stupid posters with multiple accounts pretending to be different people and backing themselves up.

I wish they would just piss off.

New Home wrote: »
    TA that there aren't enough cats in this thread title.

The more cats the merrier, then we can have a cat cooking sessions. What vegatables do you need to have a cat casserole or a cat stew. Or maybe roast stuffed cat and turkey for your xmas dinner? Hey there's two nice suggestions for a cat dinner

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Kylta wrote: »
    The more cats the merrier, then we can have a cat cooking sessions. What vegatables do you need to have a cat casserole or a cat stew. Or maybe roast stuffed cat and turkey for your xmas dinner? Hey there's two nice suggestions for a cat dinner
    You certainly have made a dog's dinner of that post.

:D

...wait until Seph sees that post....

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

...wait unyil Seph sees that post....

What post

giphy.gif

...wait until Seph sees that post....

Will she have kittens

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Kylta wrote:
    Will she have kittens

Seph will be TAd to be called she.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Seph will be TAd to be called she.

Sorry I didn't think it was possible for men to have kittens. TA sure maybe he'll be happy having a deep fried kitten leg instead of KFC.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toldya.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,511 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

vizions gone blurrrrrrrrrrry

Mod

Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meow

• Registered Users Posts: 30,488 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I work somewhere that opened let’s say in February 2018.
    Somebody will ask me when did I start working here I’d reply when it opened in February 2018.
    They then say I’m wrong because they were here in December 2017..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,838 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

My car needs adblue apparently, can even open a door now without the reminder going off....bong....

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 13,932 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

My car needs adblue apparently, can even open a door now without the reminder going off....bong....

My car does my head in with all the proximity alarms . Though I’m afraid to turn them off as auto-brake saved me from reversing into a esb pole ;(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,838 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

cj maxx wrote: »
    My car does my head in with all the proximity alarms . Though I’m afraid to turn them off as auto-brake saved me from reversing into a esb pole ;(

I know, even at the lowest volume they're very annoying, even little stray bits of shrubs set them off.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I rang in an order to the localchipper for a chicken breast in a bun. It must have got lost in translation or something because when I got home and unwrapped the packaging, it was just a whole chicken breast. I had been so looking forward to a bun with all the trimmings.

To thine own self be true

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement