Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,931 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

The ads I’m getting on google. I’ve posted about buying a €3 strap for my swatch and being bombarded with ads for €3,000 watches
    Obviously since I didn’t buy they upped the game to a €30,000 watch .
    I need to watch The Social Dilemma !

• Registered Users Posts: 30,488 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

People who send their kids to school sick!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

dubstarr wrote: »
    Right not a TA as such,anyone ever applied for Disability.

I have decided i need too.Im deaf and need hearing aids and constant ear aches are doing my nut in.

So how did you find getting it.Was it easy or did they give you the runaround.

You'll get better answer here D.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=861

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I'm so not looking forward to the boring documentation I have to do for work that I went and paid my TV licence just so I'd be doing something else.

TA'd that I'm €160 down and I still have to do the documentation.
    I paid my TV licence yesterday evening. It's always due on Hallowe'en. *SCARY*. :eek: At least it gave you a few minutes of procrastination.

My trivial annoyance is that I feel a bit annoyed in general...but about nothing in particular. :confused:

Monkey nuts. 1/ I’m sort of shocked they still call them monkey nuts 2/ I’ve eaten a bad of them . Roasted monkey nuts now and they’re delicious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Being forced to repeat myself twice bc there was a blip on their system and they didnt know about it!
    Then one of them explained that I should have gotten the notification their system didnt generate. :rolleyes:

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

The birds seem to have eaten/pecked away at my satellite dish LNB and I had to fork out to get it replaced.
    I should be able to charge them for this. And back rent.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Managed to wallop my elbow off the fridge door, while closing it (how on earth !)
    The pain of it, I actually felt sick for a minute. Ouch!

Clicking on a link to for a recipe and it says cook at X degrees Fahrenheit. Get with Centigrade people. And stop using stupid measures like cup and fl ounces.
    Grams and litres please

My trivial annoyance is that I feel a bit annoyed in general...but about nothing in particular. :confused:

I feel like this a lot of the time lately. A low grade rumbling irritation, frustration, anger. I think its Covid related .....

TA left my car in to get a rattling noise checked out today, 4.30pm and still no phone call to collect and more worryingly no phone call to say what it is and how much it will cost BEFORE they fix it!!! I'm getting very worried now :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,167 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Shyteing on about Budget on every Irish tv and radio station. All day.

Can't they just give us the highlights on everything else at newstime and leave the speeches and crap to say, RTE1 or their 24hr CNN lite effort?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Went to Lidl today at 9.45 and i swear the shelves where empty.
    Ended going to Iceland.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,488 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

dubstarr wrote: »
    Went to Lidl today at 9.45 and i swear the shelves where empty.
    Ended going to Iceland.

That’s a bit far isn’t it?

What’s wrong with the other supermarkets here?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Four days after their own best practice response limit, I get a response to my very detailsed email asking for specific help.
    The response amounted to how can we help you?
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

TA's twice on drive home from work.

Supervalu car park a fella who's old enough to know better came flying around corner more on my side and would have been nearly into me only I braked quickly. We had words and he told me to mind my own business! Dikwad

10 mins later was patiently at good distance behind a car doing about 70 in an 80 zone. Came to a long straight and went to pass. He started to speed up and was up to above 100 by the time I passed him. What's up with this guy? He drives slowly but is it his ego making him a dangerous cnut and tries to stop someone safely passing him.

This has happened twice before and is really dangerous. If someone goes to pass me I slow down slightly and move in a bit.

TA's twice on drive home from work.

Supervalu car park a fella who's old enough to know better came flying around corner more on my side and would have been nearly into me only I braked quickly. We had words and he told me to mind my own business! Dikwad

10 mins later was patiently at good distance behind a car doing about 70 in an 80 zone. Came to a long straight and went to pass. He started to speed up and was up to above 100 by the time I passed him. What's up with this guy? He drives slowly but is it his ego making him a dangerous cnut and tries to stop someone safely passing him.

This has happened twice before and is really dangerous. If someone goes to pass me I slow down slightly and move in a bit.

Sounds worse than dangerous... That's reckless and probably illegal too..

Maybe he took exception to your 'not indicating' , and felt entitled (that is if you didn't indicate).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The patronising tension build up on television cookery competitions such as Masterchef or BAke off. I don't care if there is only 3 minutes to go, I won't even get to taste the phucking thing. Just hurry up and annihilate the best efforts of your contestants and make them cry please, except for the last episode where you slap them on the back and show their "best bits" in slow motion.

The person who invents televisions that broadcast taste and smell will potentially dominate the housing appliance market for centuries.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Paschal, please please please learn to pronounce your THs. My ears are bleeding.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Fu¢king eejits who can't park their car properly

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

It's like an outside force is wrecking havoc on my tummy. I am in shreds and feeling weepy :(

• Advertisement

Hyperbole - there's literally nothing worse

Hyperbole - there's literally nothing worse

Is that directed at me?

Is that directed at me?

Nope, not at all. Why'd you think that S?

Nope, not at all. Why'd you think that S?

Thought my post you might think was exaggerated. Just feeling awful, sorry.

Thought my post you might think was exaggerated. Just feeling awful, sorry.

That's okay.. Have you got an 'unwanted lodger' as they say :p

The good folk over in the etiquette thread might be able to provide a solution - I think plums are the way to go, or pears (not the canned ones). :pac:

Another related TA - Clint Eastwood Crappers ie they take fuq all $hit :pac:

That's okay.. Have you got an 'unwanted lodger' as they say :p

The good folk over in the etiquette thread might be able to provide a solution - I think plums are the way to go, or pears (not the canned ones). :pac:

Another related TA - Clint Eastwood Crappers ie they take fuq all $hit :pac:

Nope, just monthly worries is all.

Soz for misundstanding.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I thought it was a great pun, Leffesem. :D

Exaggerate much? :pac:

Thanks New Home.. Trying tae bring the lolz :p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Nope, just monthly worries is all.

Soz for misundstanding.

Surreptitious, I think PMS should be renamed "Please Makeit Stop"...

• Advertisement

New Home wrote: »
    Surreptitious, I think PMS should be renamed "Please Makeit Stop"...

PMS then the throes of insane pain. I'm waiting on an ultrasound at the moment. Doped up on prescription pain killers and 500mgs of Ponstan. Can barely type straight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement