Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,149 ✭✭✭Be right back

The order in which radio news is read out. Missing Fungi came before a missing Dublin man and a fatal car accident in the North. Priorities?!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Sunday is my big TA.Im so bored,pissed off.And no money.

Dole messed up.Enough said.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

TA'd that I only noticed today that I had a spelling mistake in my signature

TA'd that I only noticed today that I had a spelling mistake in my signature

even worse that the mistake had been there for well over a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

What was the mistake?

• Advertisement

Antares35 wrote: »
    What was the mistake?

not saying. too embarrassed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

If I have something advertised on Adverts as a jobs lot, stop wasting my time asking to buy one item.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

TA I really want to know now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

That’s mad. I made a “mistake” earlier and someone had it pointed out in minutes.

It’s probably a good thing, shows that people are following you around the “site”.

TA’d that the little cracks on my screen cover keep causing my “autocorrect” to, incorrectly, change random words.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

That’s mad. I made a “mistake” earlier and someone had it pointed out in minutes.

It’s probably a good thing, shows that people are following you around the “site”.

TA’d that the little cracks on my screen cover keep causing my “autocorrect” to, incorrectly, change random words.

I think it shows that nobody actually reads signatures.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I think it shows that nobody actually reads signatures.

They don’t appear on the “touch” site so they’re could be something to that. But, have you amended yours or was it the lack of an apostrophe in the word Frankensteins that was the error?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

They don’t appear on the “touch” site so they’re could be something to that. But, have you amended yours or was it the lack of an apostrophe in the word Frankensteins that was the error?

ah jaysis there were 2 errors.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Still missing an apostrophe :D

Frankenstein's monster

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Still missing an apostrophe :D

Frankenstein's monster

Jaysus, people are quick on this site :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,008 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Had some DIY to do on the stairs today. My wife came out from sitting in our comfortable living room, past the two couches and 6 dining room chairs, and then plonked herself down in the middle of the stairs - right where I was doing the work - to read her phone in silence.

Just... Why? Why the stairs? Why not any one of the other seats in the house? Why right when I was in the middle of working on the stairs? It’s like when the cat suddenly decides to sit on your keyboard while you’re in the middle of typing.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Had some DIY to do on the stairs today. My wife came out from sitting in our comfortable living room, past the two couches and 6 dining room chairs, and then plonked herself down in the middle of the stairs - right where I was doing the work - to read her phone in silence.

Just... Why? Why the stairs? Why not any one of the other seats in the house? Why right when I was in the middle of working on the stairs? It’s like when the cat suddenly decides to sit on your keyboard while you’re in the middle of typing.

Ahh that's love for you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Apple can’t fix my problem and I’m going scream soon!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

My TA is during the evening at work, one of the waitresses was reduced to tears in the kitchen. Due to a very arrogant and spiteful customer. I just don't understand why certain people need to be that way. Seeing how it affected her just truly annoys me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Lunchtime training sessions or lunchtime meetings. Well you can stick those up your hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Coffee went cold way too fast for my liking. Now I have to make another one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Putting a pizza in the oven, going away to watch some tv, coming back to expect it to be 3/4 done and I haven't even switched the oven on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

My TA is during the evening at work, one of the waitresses was reduced to tears in the kitchen. Due to a very arrogant and spiteful customer. I just don't understand why certain people need to be that way. Seeing how it affected her just truly annoys me.

Can they not be barred from the premises?

When I was a young lad used to do the cloakroom of a nightclub. Some people on drink are complete aholes.

Had one lad who would complain every time about the 50p charge and would throw his jacket at me. After this happening a few times I told him I wasn't taking his jacket and he reached in and tipped over the table where I had all the tickets arranged. The red mist decended and I hit him with a haymaker and he fell to the ground and bouncers threw him out :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Can they not be barred from the premises?

When I was a young lad used to do the cloakroom of a nightclub. Some people on drink are complete aholes.

Had one lad who would complain every time about the 50p charge and would throw his jacket at me. After this happening a few times I told him I wasn't taking his jacket and he reached in and tipped over the table where I had all the tickets arranged. The red mist decended and I hit him with a haymaker and he fell to the ground and bouncers threw him out :D

That made me smile more than it should!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

Gervais08 wrote: »
    That made me smile more than it should!!!

The next week he and a couple of his buddies were hiding around the corner waiting for me on what should be my direct route home. I took a short cut so was coming from the opposite end of the street. Made sure to give them a big wave as I went into the house.

Met him in the pub a couple of weeks later- I was 15 or so and was just in playing pool not drinking and he said hello and that was the end of it, he was nice to me after that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,427 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Of course I would pick the week of weather warnings and potentially full lock down to take off :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Of course I would pick the week of weather warnings and potentially full lock down to take off :rolleyes:

Had you any nice plans made?!
    TA I literally can't stop eating. I'm like a bottomless food pit. On the plus side, nobody will suspect I'm carrying a jelly bean and will just think wow Pork has really let herself go:)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,427 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Porklife wrote: »
    Had you any nice plans made?!

Other than a hairdressers appointment on Wednesday, nada. But I was hoping to just go visit some local attractions, go for walks, etc. Think I'll just be hibernating and reading for the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

dubstarr wrote: »
    And all houses are the Tardis.Your Aunt and her brood of 10 kids pop up and theres room for them.Even if you have a large family yourself.Slaters from EE spring to mind.

Or worse still , the big houses and only a couple living there. They have a row and 1 of them says I'll sleep on the couch tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

The one time in the year that I have a doctor's appointment, they're doing road works just at the gate.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The runners I brought back in April have a massive hole in them in each runner 🤬

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement