Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,427 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

The runners I brought back in April have a massive hole in them in each runner 🀬

They're not Sketchers by any chance? I find their stuff to be very low quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Mrs Hinch made £1.5m last year promoting her tidy home hacks.

Philip Schofield is apparently "still confused about who he is". You're Philip Schofield. God, last week there was an article about how someone didn't text him when he came out. Am I missing something? Is he the first man to come out?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,488 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When somebody says Hello Freshpopcorn.
    Your a bit baffled by them saying hello to you and. Say hello back.
    You then relies they were saying hello to somebody else!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

They're not Sketchers by any chance? I find their stuff to be very low quality.

No Adidas, 60 euro down the drain !

My gf bites my neck during sex, she obviously means well so I don’t hold it against her but I just find it sore tbh

• Advertisement

My gf bites my neck during sex, she obviously means well so I don’t hold it against her but I just find it sore tbh

The humble brag! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

By 'girlfriend' do you mean 'cat', and by 'during sex' do you meaning 'while you're sleeping'? I'd say cats are like that... :pac:

My trivial annoyance is that I haven't stopped eating junk food for the past 3 day. It coincides with a very healthy soup that I made and have had in that period. The soup is gone now but the snacks are still here. :o

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,771 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Network connection errors aaaaaaalllllll morning! Come on already, I've work to be doing! (having said that, spare a thought for the poor souls in ICT who have to deal with it...)

By 'girlfriend' do you mean 'cat', and by 'during sex' do you meaning 'while you're sleeping'? I'd say cats are like that... :pac:

Haha oo yeah you’ve caught me, drat and double drat :rolleyes::P

A roller-coaster of emotions hearing that the lock down will start Wednesday night, then Wednesday morning, then back to Wednesday night. Please, please let me get to keep my hairdressers appointment on Wednesday afternoon.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Do you like garlic ?

Do you like garlic ?

I do, possibly how I’ve managed to avoid exsanguination up to now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

A roller-coaster of emotions hearing that the lock down will start Wednesday night, then Wednesday morning, then back to Wednesday night. Please, please let me get to keep my hairdressers appointment on Wednesday afternoon.

Could you move it forward to tomorrow preemptively? Ugh. I've eaten so much I feel like the blueberry girl in Willy Wonka who gets rolled out to be squeezed. I'm full of chocolate and cream. Ah **** it though, theres a sombre mood across the country this evening and we could all do with some comfort food and cuddles. 1 out of 2 ain't bad for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Porklife wrote: »
    Could you move it forward to tomorrow preemptively? Ugh. I've eaten so much I feel like the blueberry girl in Willy Wonka who gets rolled out to be squeezed. I'm full of chocolate and cream. Ah **** it though, theres a sombre mood across the country this evening and we could all do with some comfort food and cuddles. 1 out of 2 ain't bad for me.

Hope you and bean are well.Chocolate and cream,just what the baby ordered.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Welp...there goes my Halloween party (with my sister and nephew). I know it's for the best, but I had bought decorations and all and planned tricks to scare my sister. *sigh* I might have to have a scary christmas party.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

dubstarr wrote: »
    Hope you and bean are well.Chocolate and cream,just what the baby ordered.:D

Awww thank you dubstarr:) This made me feel all warm and squishy x

I made roast lamb yesterday and used too much garlic and it was horrible.And of course im never hearing the end of it.But i have to admit,i made a balls of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

I made roast lamb yesterday and used too much garlic and it was horrible.And of course im never hearing the end of it.But i have to admit,i made a balls of it.

Like to think I have good instincts for cooking but can never get roast lamb right.

Like to think I have good instincts for cooking but can never get roast lamb right.

Normally i add the garlic to the oil,but no.I had to make the pockets and slip it in

Only upside im safe from Dracula.:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Normally i add the garlic to the oil,but no.I had to make the pockets and slip it in

Only upside im safe from Dracula.:D.

well you picked the right time of year for it

• Advertisement

Porklife wrote: »

You can't drink so you're legally obliged to compensate by eating more! :D

My TA is: dear OH please leave me alone while I eat my tea and toast at night. It's the only ten minutes I get to myself and I don't want to talk to you between mouthfuls.

Also I've a weird lump on my gum and have convinced myself it's something sinister that will kill me and I won't get to see my daughter growing up, and also TA now I've to see a dentist, in the middle of a pandemic :(

People posting lost dogs,people on FB.That are years out of date.Or they are from another country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

Had an ad for New Chic - fashion site from China pop up. Was showing women in swimsuits etc.

Made the mistake of clicking on one of them as one of the girls was particularly attract... Sorry wanted to check out the quality of the garments.

Now I'm bombarded with these ads even when I click on choose not to see them anymore. People in office must think I'm either a cross dresser or a perve, well would be right on the second one!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Random video suggestions Youtube keep putting up for you.
    Every time i go on YT they are trying to make me watch Andy Kauffman doing an Elvis impression. I'm a bit curious but if I click on it Google will win.
    I do wonder, is it the same weird video suggestion for everybody or does each individual get a unique one?

With two more business trading days until lock down, so many businesses in Cork City have to deal with the fall out of last night's devastating flooding of the city. I feel for all of the small independent business owners and their staff, it must really feel like they can do no right.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,926 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Had a read of the liverpool thread. It just brought back not good memories of the derby.
    I'm in a bad mood now:(

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

As a citizen of Cork city this is devastating and just awful timing for so many businesses. We are a strong city and will 'row in' when things resume to help where we can.:)

And my TA is the flooding :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,640 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

The word 'movies' used by Irish people seems inescapable now, all encompassing. Written on boards threads and Irish main stream media.

It was not long ago Irish people called it film(s) 'pictures'. Or better still if you are a Dub 'a filum'.

I refuse to say 'movie' I am not a bleeding yank!
    My own personal crusade to still call it a 'film'.
    Even though I know it is a losing battle.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

I say both tbh.

Similar to the growing increase in people attending 'Uni' and not college I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭Eleven Benevolent Elephants

I'm house 7 and my neighbours are 7A.

I keep getting their post in post box.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement