Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,033 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I would have thought it would be sent to Mouse City to meet Mr. Jingles.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Antares35 wrote: »
    OH making it subtley clear that I need to lose the baby weight. But he's so nice (and subtle!) about it I cant say anything! He's left a bowel of grapes on my beside locker ffs. Last night he asked if I'd like "a nice big glass of water with ice" and I said, "no, but since you're going to the kitchen I'll have a large Chardonnay". Dinner - "I made you some nice steamed tenderstem broccoli". Ah f*ck off now, I birthed your child, will you pass the nachos and cheese please.

I love you lol!!!!

Mate of mine had a near two day labour with a chunky brute of a baby and the husband “gently” suggested they “lose weight together..”

She showed him a watermelon and said “push that out of your **** and we can talk mate!!”

cj maxx wrote: »
    Where does one rehome a mouse ?

In lainey's neighbours house

My Ta:

This sudden need to have some type of dipping sauce with your pizza!?!
    I didn't order garlic mayonaise, but inevitably arrives with my order - just no.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭lainey_d_123

Deja Boo wrote: »
    I feel for you, lainey - I have an inconsiderate, loud neighbour, whose cackling laugh is abrasive. :mad:

He has that too. 'HUR HUR HUR'. He seems to have developed a new, even more irritating one, over the past few weeks as well.

Do these people not understand how loud they are to people living around them?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

In lainey's neighbours house

Now just wait a minute there, Missus - what has that poor little mouse ever done to you?! The purpose of using a humane trap is not to hurt them.
    He has that too. 'HUR HUR HUR'. He seems to have developed a new, even more irritating one, over the past few weeks as well.

Do these people not care how loud they are to people living around them?
    FYP. And no.

And my TA for now is saying you'd help out at work on a bank holiday thinking it'd be a couple of hours, max, and you end up doing 12 hours instead. And up early again the next morning. I need to disappear for a month.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Damn it, another one so quickly! You hear the first few notes of Verdi on the radio, you think "Ah, yessss!! Gorgeous!", then, as the music continues, you realise it's a "bad" version of a great piece of music.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,442 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Nausea since yesterday afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Gervais08 wrote: »
    I love you lol!!!!

Mate of mine had a near two day labour with a chunky brute of a baby and the husband “gently” suggested they “lose weight together..”

She showed him a watermelon and said “push that out of your **** and we can talk mate!!”

Oh, any of the "we" isms TA me. There is no "we" in having a baby. He'd a feckin walk on part that was all! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

OH making it subtley clear that I need to lose the baby weight. But he's so nice (and subtle!) about it I cant say anything! He's left a bowel of grapes on my beside locker ffs. Last night he asked if I'd like "a nice big glass of water with ice" and I said, "no, but since you're going to the kitchen I'll have a large Chardonnay". Dinner - "I made you some nice steamed tenderstem broccoli". Ah f*ck off now, I birthed your child, will you pass the nachos and cheese please.

A BOWEL of grapes.....Mmmmm😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The bit of sking gets ripped off at the bottom of your fingernail. It takes ages to heal up and hurts too much.

Using the hand gel -ouch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

People that sell things online without prices.
    Ask what price it is and get "PM for price" answer.
    What's the big fcuking secret? Do you want to sell or not?

Yep, immediately move on to another site if price not there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

I was at the local recycling center earlier getting rid of the lockdown
    Evidence.
    As you enter, the bottle receptacles are on the right, and parking is to the left.
    I enter and park, and prepare to walk the fifteen feet or so with my box of bottles. And along comes lazy hole...has to park right in front of the
    Receptacle and making everyone else walk round his car, whilst carrying boxes of bottles!

Another annoyance . Tradesmen who take umbrage when you point out a minor, but annoying flaw With the work they carried out. They seem to think the length of time they’ve been in the game gets them off the hook.
    As in, a big sigh and “ well I’ve been at this game twenty seven years and that’s the first time anyone had a problem”
    Look, I’ve just paid you two arms and a leg...can you not just check your own
    Work before you leave please.

Nausea since yesterday afternoon.

Congrats, boy or a girl?

Congrats, boy or a girl?

If i am pregnant something has gone very wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Just do the same back,see how he likes it.

Dump baby the minute he comes in,go out for an hour or 4.See how he likes that.

If i am pregnant something has gone very wrong.

Look after yourself :)

Look after yourself :)

well more in the sense of it would require extensive study by the medical profession what with being male and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

ohnonotmale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

May this day be tossed back into the fiery chasm from whence it came.

• Advertisement

dubstarr wrote: »
    Just do the same back,see how he likes it.

Dump baby the minute he comes in,go out for an hour or 4.See how he likes that.

There's nowhere to go. Another TA :D

Ah, but there's always the bathtub!! And a book!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

New Home wrote: »
    Ah, but there's always the bathtub!! And a book!!

Or showers or walking.Theres always something to do.

I thought I'd be smart and book a Tesco delivery slot two weeks ahead when there was talk of level five. With my elderly parents next door, it's preferable not to venture out if we can avoid it. Much as I hate my mother I'd rather not give her covid. Anyway I just threw a box of tissues into the trolley and confirmed the order, thinking we'd add stuff in as we went along up to midnight the day before delivery.

I forgot about it completely, and now it appears that Tesco will be delivering a box of tissues to me later! I'm beyond mortified :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I thought I'd be smart and book a Tesco delivery slot two weeks ahead when there was talk of level five. With my elderly parents next door, it's preferable not to venture out if we can avoid it. Much as I hate my mother I'd rather not give her covid. Anyway I just threw a box of tissues into the trolley and confirmed the order, thinking we'd add stuff in as we went along up to midnight the day before delivery.

I forgot about it completely, and now it appears that Tesco will be delivering a box of tissues to me later! I'm beyond mortified :D

I’m sorry but that made me laugh :D

My TA is I forgot to get milk in the shop

Autosport wrote: »
    I’m sorry but that made me laugh :D

My TA is I forgot to get milk in the shop

You should have said, I'd have ordered some for you :D

TA the cat is being really fussy about her food. She decided on one she liked, so I ordered 96 cans of it online. She took one look at the press full and decided she no longer likes it. So I said feck the mother, this is my cat we are talking about, went to the petshop to try a different one. Saw a nice gourmet one, a little pack of six cans, said grand I'll try that with her. Brought it home, it's the same f*cking food as the 96 cans just different packaging. Now she has a 102 cans to ignore.

The bit of sking gets ripped off at the bottom of your fingernail. It takes ages to heal up and hurts too much.

Using the hand gel -ouch!

I can quite literally feel your pain.

You should have said, I'd have ordered some for you :D

TA the cat is being really fussy about her food. She decided on one she liked, so I ordered 96 cans of it online. She took one look at the press full and decided she no longer likes it. So I said feck the mother, this is my cat we are talking about, went to the petshop to try a different one. Saw a nice gourmet one, a little pack of six cans, said grand I'll try that with her. Brought it home, it's the same f*cking food as the 96 cans just different packaging. Now she has a 102 cans to ignore.

I feel for you but those two TAs made me laugh so much so thank you!!!

'taint easy to have sympathy for those who have cats, when a person don't like them moggies... Some readers be like they brought it on themselves; everybody knows cats are annoying and high maintenance... and evil fekkers to boot :pac:

• Advertisement

'taint easy to have sympathy for those who have cats, when a person don't like them moggies... Some readers be like they brought it on themselves; everybody knows cats are annoying and high maintenance... and evil fekkers to boot :pac:

I dont dislike cats per se, I just know the one next door wants to kill me!

It has the look!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement