Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Dial Hard wrote: »
    I just saw someone on Facebook refer to themselves as a "fully qualified juice therapist". What the fcuk and qualified by whom, exactly???

Probably in a relationship with a Sandwich Artist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Was really looking forward to pizza for lunch but just managed to burn my tongue with that bástarding sneaky piece of cheese that seems ok but is always scalding underneath when you bite into it :( It was the first slice too, so the rest is pointless now.

^^^

I think the roofa da mouth does be worser for the pain an dat :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,412 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Those who employ "do/does be" in a sentence.

you must really hate Frank Sinatra

:pac:

If ya had nae been in such a hurry you could of taken a swipe as them what do be utilising worser as well :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Do be, is ok in a sentence if said sentence includes the words “reggae” and “skins”

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

you must really hate Frank Sinatra

Tea spat out there!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Woman posts on Facebook.
    “What time does Lidl open at?”

You're doing it wrong.

It's "wa tym lidl openn at?", followed by "sent u a pm" from a friend who still has the French flag on her profile picture. Followed by an unrelated response saying "i tink its a desgrace der taping up cloths sayin der unessenshl. ridicules altgedr"

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Do be, is ok in a sentence if said sentence includes the words “reggae” and “skins”

What a fool believes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭donegal_man

My sister's English in-laws getting on my nerves bigly today. One of them asked me some daft question about NI Unionists. I don't know, I'm a Prod from the Midlands not Belfast and my family would have been dedicated Fianna Fail voters so definitely not Unionists. My sister has been married to one of you for nearly 10 years now, how can you not know where we come from?

• Advertisement

TA dat I did hav to sine up to the googil krome for to be abel to wach tv on it and it is my TA coz i didint no how to make my presents less nown on the internet cuz i do'nt no fuk all about sinking and cookees nd wat ta aksep// mebbe i shud of not akseptd a lot of dem tings and stil be abel 2 get the tv an facebook wurkin koppasetik . wot u tink?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

TA is my poor cat is back at the vets on an IV to get her rehydrated. Ongoing kidney issues and she just flat out stopped eating over the weekend which is a major red flag for kd. So the poor thing is back in pet jail to get a pick me up. Fingers crossed she bounces back.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    TA is my poor cat is back at the vets on an IV to get her rehydrated. Ongoing kidney issues and she just flat out stopped eating over the weekend which is a major red flag for kd. So the poor thing is back in pet jail to get a pick me up. Fingers crossed she bounces back.

Oh no :( Sending many well wishes xxx

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Probably in a relationship with a Sandwich Artist.

"It's complicated"

You're doing it wrong.

It's "wa tym lidl openn at?", followed by "sent u a pm" from a friend who still has the French flag on her profile picture. Followed by an unrelated response saying "i tink its a desgrace der taping up cloths sayin der unessenshl. ridicules altgedr"

Telpis!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Americanisms

Really annoying on Tipping Point the amount of p*ss easy questions they have for 3 counters.

The latest easy one I saw was a geography question asking in what southern region of Spain are Seville, Granada and Malaga located, with options of Andalucia and then two regions that everyone knows are near France, the Basque region and Catalonia.

FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 13,652 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

What a fool believes.

We've gone meta on the do be puns.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Dial Hard wrote: »
    We've gone meta on the do be puns.

We haven't even got started on Socrates and Sartre :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I was peeling prawns and had the bin beside me.

Dont put the prawns in the bin.
    Dont put the prawns in the bin.

Of course i put the prawns in the bin and the shells back in the pot.Luckily i copped on after the 1st one.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,405 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

TA dat I did hav to sine up to the googil krome for to be abel to wach tv on it and it is my TA coz i didint no how to make my presents less nown on the internet cuz i do'nt no fuk all about sinking and cookees nd wat ta aksep// mebbe i shud of not akseptd a lot of dem tings and stil be abel 2 get the tv an facebook wurkin koppasetik . wot u tink?

Mod:

Enough of the text speak please.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

When you're signing off an email and only realise after that you've typed your name as Nart instead of Mary. Rushing gets you nowhere. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Mod:

Enough of the text speak please.

Thanks.

Sorry Necro

• Registered Users Posts: 30,427 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Not long after finishing work and have noticed an awful crick in my neck.

I can no longer sit comfortably on the couch since disc rupture in March :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

^ oh Jenna - am so sorry! That's a TA of the terrible kind.

My ickle ta - waking from the dead (one of those deep sleep naps, where you wake wondering 'where am I? what century is this?') only to discover you're in 2020, the Land of Covid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    When you're signing off an email and only realise after that you've typed your name as Nart instead of Mary. Rushing gets you nowhere. :rolleyes:

At least you didn’t misspell “Regards”.

At least you didn’t misspell “Regards”.

I've typed it but always caught it in time tg

Deja Boo wrote: »
    ^ oh Jenna - am so sorry! That's a TA of the terrible kind.

My ickle ta - waking from the dead (one of those deep sleep naps, where you wake wondering 'where am I? what century is this?') only to discover you're in 2020, the Land of Covid.

ah cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,459 ✭✭✭FishOnABike

Perfectly cromulent Hiberno English habitual present tense. https://stancarey.wordpress.com/2015/03/13/do-be-doing-bes-habitual-aspect-in-irish-english/

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

I don’t know why but EVERY fecking time I go to type ‘thanks’, 9 out of 10 times i somehow end up writing ‘thnaks’.... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

HeyV wrote: »
    I don’t know why but EVERY fecking time I go to type ‘thanks’, 9 out of 10 times i somehow end up writing ‘thnaks’.... :(

understand - my fingers just cant seem to spell tomoro (I know how to spell tomorrow), but my keyboarding get confused every single time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement