Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,545 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

TA, just realised by using the boards tabs above that I can no longer access forums like help desk and prison, have they been intentionally removed from the navigation menu or where can I find them now.

Update: Just found them just now nestling in the Talk To... section.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

TA of all TA's: when you have to admit to your husband that he was actually right about something. Ugh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

I have an online meeting in in 6 minutes and my bad is soooooo comfy!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I’ve just looked in the mirror to see a shocking mop of brown and grey hair.
    I’d been meaning to get it cut properly but thanks to Covid I’m back to the army recruit look and doing a no. 3 all over with the trimmer :(

The word ‘tabulate’
    Biden v trumpet is doing my head in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I'm unable to pronounce the word "minimalist". Mininimilist, Minnyinnylist, it's driving me mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

People who press the green man when they're not crossing the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

deise08 wrote: »
    People who press the green man when they're not crossing the road.

And i raise you,people who stand waiting to cross and still dont press it.

I
    dubstarr wrote: »

And the human dregs who press every button in a lift!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,794 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.

Lorries that overtake each other on the motorway, taking them 3-4 minutes to creep past the other, holding up maybe 50 cars behind them.

Also, people who hit the pedestrian button when there’s no traffic, walk across and then it goes red when cars arrive

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

dubstarr wrote: »

What about the f*ckers that press the button, bury their f*cking heads in their phone, just catch the tail end of the green man, do their oh **** shuffle and start walking across just as the red man appears.
    F*cking d*ckheads.
    If I had superman laser eyes I would f*ck them up.

madmaggie wrote: »
    I'm unable to pronounce the word "minimalist". Mininimilist, Minnyinnylist, it's driving me mad.

Damn you crazy Maggie, I caught myself saying it over and over to see if I was saying it right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

I lost yet another lighter and would love a cigarette. No one else in the house smokes either.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    TA of all TA's: when you have to admit to your husband that he was actually right about something. Ugh.

Switch ‘something’ and ‘everything’ and you’re probably closer Molly :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Mollyb60 wrote: »

What was he right about?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Son of a glitch :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

cj maxx wrote: »
    Switch ‘something’ and ‘everything’ and you’re probably closer Molly :)
    He would certainly think that anyway. :pac:

What was he right about?
    That the office would be warmer if I just closed over the door. Which, duh, obviously. But I didn't think of it and was choosing to sit there in a hat scarf and gloves and moan about how the radiator wasn't working. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I lost yet another lighter and would love a cigarette. No one else in the house smokes either.

I've been there before and lit it off the toaster. It's a bit dangerous though so be careful.
    My announce today is helping with Irish homework. I'm actually about to pull out my hair here in frustration.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

I’ve used the toaster to light a cig many times... the things you do! Trying to stay off them, ten days or so now... but it’s hard! I love them... but they’re so bad for ya, they stink and they burn a hole in your wages! :(

I've been there before and lit it off the toaster. It's a bit dangerous though so be careful.
    My announce today I'd helping with Irish homework. I'm actually about to pull out my hair here in frustration.

Didn’t see your toaster comment til now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

HeyV wrote: »
    I’ve used the toaster to light a cig many times... the things you do! Trying to stay off them, ten days or so now... but it’s hard! I love them... but they’re so bad for ya, they stink and they burn a hole in your wages! :(

Keep it up. Fair play to ya. In my gothy youth I set fire to my hair many times lighting a ciggie in the has hob, sotheycsnburn a hole in your back combed crows nest as well!

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Keep it up. Fair play to ya. In my gothy youth I set fire to my hair many times lighting a ciggie in the has hob, sotheycsnburn a hole in your back combed crows nest as well!

Do you still smoke Sardonicat? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sardonicat wrote: »

That reminds me, I have lit them off the ringed cooker plate too.
    But the most obvious one is, if you drive go out to your car and use the USB lighter.
    Thankfully I don't smoke any more, I couldn't afford them now.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

HeyV wrote: »
    Do you still smoke Sardonicat? :)

Lol. I can see from that goobledygook I typed why you asked! No. I dont smoke anything. This is what dyspraxia and a new phone result in.

There's my TA. Keyboard on the new phone has smaller dimensions than my old one and my pathological sausage fingers take ages to type anything coherent on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,789 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Took two eggs out the egg carton this morning, walking across the kitchen I dropped them so I got the roll of kitchen paper then dropped that on the broken eggs. Tried cleaning up the mess with kitchen paper covered in egg while trying to stop two dogs from eating the broken eggs and shells

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

PsychoPete wrote: »
    Took two eggs out the egg carton this morning, walking across the kitchen I dropped them so I got the roll of kitchen paper then dropped that on the broken eggs. Tried cleaning up the mess with kitchen paper covered in egg while trying to stop two dogs from eating the broken eggs and shells

That's a brilliant way to start your day

• Registered Users Posts: 30,427 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

TA that for the past three days I have looked like Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer. Got what appears to be a really sore boil on my nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

One thing i hate cleaning up. They make me feel sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,652 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

while trying to stop two dogs from eating the broken eggs and shells

That was your biggest mistake. Dogs are hands-down the best way to clean up broken eggs.

• Advertisement

Dial Hard wrote: »
    That was your biggest mistake. Dogs are hands-down the best way to clean up broken eggs.

Or indeed any food!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement