Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Arguing with an idiot, I should know better than to do that.
    Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    No you shouldn't
    New Home wrote: »
    Do you know what's worse than arguing with one idiot? Arguing with two. :D

Never argue with an idiot.

They will drag you down to their level & beat you with experience.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    No you shouldn't

Ok........sorry dad ☹️

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

That all the 7up on shelves in stores are 7up free.
    Dunnes, Tesco only sugar free 7up on the shelves.
    What's the story?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

I really like her voice when on the radio.

She has a great face for radio alright.

TA I couldn't feel the baby kicking that much so I drank a litre of Ribena to see if a sugar boost would do the trick. She's kicking me half to death now. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Porklife wrote: »
    Long night staring into the mirror eh?

Ya.......you'd know all about that now though wouldn't ya? seeing as you do it on nightly basis ;) ;-P .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

Ya.......you'd know all about now though wouldn't ya? seeing as you do it on nightly basis ;-P .

Oooohhh you just got served..... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,268 ✭✭✭Archeron

For some reason I haven't figured out yet, I can't stop mega farting the past few days. And they aren't subtle parp and run types either, these are the kind that could wake the dead and make them instantly regret coming back.
    Also, birds have nested in my roof right above my bedroom window. At night they make constant tap tap noises, and during the day they constantly scream like they're being ripped apart by werewolves. I love nature but God grant me patience and a shotgun. I don't know if It's the lovely clean air we have now but the estate I live in sounds like the Amazon rainforest at the moment.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Earplugs. For both of your problems. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

New Home wrote: »
    Earplugs. For both of your problems. ;)

And noseplugs for everyone else :eek:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

No, earplugs, too. :D

• Advertisement

Oooohhh you just got served..... :pac:

source.gif

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

People who dont read the full thread.And then ask questions that the poster put in the opening post.

Especially if you are on the first page ad some gobsite asks a stupid question.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I washed a punnet of cherry tomatoes and dried them in a tea towel and then put them in the oven to roast. I picked up the tea towel after they were done and one rogue tomato was caught up in it still. Snakey little fecker.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    I washed a punnet of cherry tomatoes and dried them in a tea towel and then put them in the oven to roast. I picked up the tea towel after they were done and one rogue tomato was caught up in it still. Snakey little fecker.

TA'd that people would put tea towels in an oven :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

degsie wrote: »
    TA'd that people would put tea towels in an oven :cool:

TA'd that anyone would think I'd be silly enough to do that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Autosport wrote: »
    Can’t decide on what phone I want

iPhone X, XR or 11

XR ;)

I recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

Licence
    Licenced
    Licencing

There's NO flippin S in it anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

selous wrote: »
    Licence
    Licenced
    Licencing

Poetic license.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

selous wrote: »
    Licence
    Licenced
    Licencing

Licence - Noun
    License - Verb

• Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Out for a lovely walk earlier on what was a beautiful day.
    Supermacs bags lying in their not-so-natural habitat.
    Why can't people bring their rubbish home, is it that difficult to use a bin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

When a tiny bit of water etc 'goes down the wrong way' and suddenly you are red in the face, spluttering and coughing uncontrollably like a diseased pig with tears streaming from your eyes.
    A serious over-reaction on the body's part and extremely embarrasing when it happens in public.

Out for a lovely walk earlier on what was a beautiful day.
    Supermacs bags lying in their not-so-natural habitat.
    Why can't people bring their rubbish home, is it that difficult to use a bin?
    Stop the lights! The amount of disposable gloves and masks all over the place really makes me angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,346 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Two TA's if that's ok.
    Hope it doesn't TA anyone :pac:

First one, at the self service check out in Tesco, don't leave your basket on the thing and walk off expecting me to tidy up after you!
    May your armpits be afflicted with the itch of 1000 fleas!

Secondly, I unfollowed this thread unbeknownst to myself.

Had to trawl through a whole 2 pages of AH new posts to find it!

I may be a little tetchy today :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,324 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Had a TA yesterday that completely slipped my mind until now- how TA'ing :D

Had ordered a cake for my GF's birthday from one of the cafes/bakeries, and was collecting it yesterday afternoon. Premises were observing good social distancing protocols to be fair, with a one-way system in place and the two staff behind the counter protected by a perspex sheet and wearing PPE.

Of course there was some loudmouth woman and I assume her daughter ("blow-ins" going by their accents) who were ordering their own cake all the while displaying no self-awareness. They kept wandering in among other customers, talking REALLY loud to the staff and asking the most inane questions. When my order arrived, the staff member who was dealing with me asked me to take a quick look to see if I was happy, and I had it in my mind that one of these eejits is definitely going to want a sneak-peek for herself.

And sure enough, even though I barely cracked open the box to confirm I was happy with what I got (I was-nicest cake I ever had :D), there the older of the two was craning her neck over my shoulder saying "jaysus dat's bleedin' gawjus lookin'. I'll have one like his". I could literally smell the fags off her breath.

Feck off back to Dublin you head-wrecker.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,538 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I read a news head line wrong regarding Covid19.

It said
    X amount of deaths from Covid19, 157 new cases.

I missed the space and thought there was 19,157 new cases.

I don't know what kind of annoyance this is.

Guarantee. Why do they spell it like that when it is pronounced ga-run-tee. ta with weird words that you always spell wrong.
    Restaurant is another.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

TA'd at myself today.

Witnessed another motorist make a silly maneuver on my journey home from work yesterday (essential worker).

But!!, I did the exact same thing as the other car myself today. I cannot even begin to explain the brain fart and the feeling of stupidity afterwards. People be stupid, yo.

It's me. I'm people.

Lesson learned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Ya.......you'd know all about that now though wouldn't ya? seeing as you do it on nightly basis ;) ;-P .

How very dare you!! On the other hand...you're right:p

Ta that my friend just did an off licence run and came back with Becks. Nonsense beer 😠
    Although the sunshine and canal are helping with its drink ability ðŸ»

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

When a tiny bit of water etc 'goes down the wrong way' and suddenly you are red in the face, spluttering and coughing uncontrollably like a diseased pig with tears streaming from your eyes.
    A serious over-reaction on the body's part and extremely embarrasing when it happens in public.

Lol ðŸ˜႒

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭Be right back

Beautiful sunshine all day. Arrive home after work to rain.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement