Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I cannot stand it when I wave at someone on the street and they fail to acknowledge me?

I mean , what planet are they living on?

No one is ever that busy?

Engage more people, it is for free and people are the best thing the planet has produced ( after cauliflower and dry cider ).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,406 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Antares35 wrote: »
    Why is it that in films, they always have to show graphic scenes of the main characters brushing their teeth? They almost always show someone with a gob full of saliva/ foamy toothpaste, which we then have to watch them spit into the sink and not even rinse away. Why do we need to see this? They don't show them taking a dump, or bringing out the bin, or cleaning up cat vomit, or any of the other mundane shíteology that plagues our daily lives.

The don’t give their cats milk which makes the cat sick.

Can’t help u on the other issues.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

They don't show them taking a dump

That was one of my biggest issues with 24. Kiefer goes a full 24 hours without grabbing his phone and heading into the loo for half an hour. Probably would have been fairly boring episode to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

The don’t give their cats milk which makes the cat sick.

Can’t help u on the other issues.

I don't give my cats milk

TA people making stupid assumptions. I didn't ask for your help, did I?

Bits in marmalade.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Bits in marmalade.

Can't help laughing at this. Surely bits are the point in that they are the oranges.
    Used to get "bit free" for my grandson but now he appreciates the orange peel.

Sorry if I've offended you.

wildwillow wrote: »
    Can't help laughing at this. Surely bits are the point in that they are the oranges.
    Used to get "bit free" for my grandson but now he appreciates the orange peel.

Sorry if I've offended you.

Why would it offend me? The bits aren't the flavour at all, Superfluous pieces masquerading as fruit more like.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

My earphones snapped off in my laptop.
    And now i cant use it for listening to music.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Kids who every year when they open your present to them (which you put a bit of thought into, thank you very much) make a face of undisguised disgust when they see what's inside.

Now I know a little chisler can't really help it-they are very expressive and show their emotions but when the child is older and getting to an age when they should know to put on a fake grin and at least pretend to like it if only to be polite, but don't, that is what TAs me.

Christmas day is great but today is always crap and an anti-climax, like the inevitable hangover after the fun night out.

• Advertisement

Christmas day is great but today is always crap and an anti-climax, like the inevitable hangover after the fun night out.

Agree. Even as a child, I always felt a sort of fog descend at around 2pm Christmas day. When all the excitement etc is over. Always much preferred Christmas Eve.

TA we have a slate off the roof because of the storm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,789 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Feels like a weekend of Sundays

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I much prefer today,the kids have calmed down.And theres really no stress.

We were only barely a few hours into Christmas day, when someone posted on Facebook "does anyone know if the sales are going ahead?". Give it a rest, do the poor retail staff not deserve a bit of downtime?

Also TA preachy, unsolicited advice in any form.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,953 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

You really should learn to ignore such things.

A problem on YouTube from those with shi+ty little channels with no videos of their own with some grotty wallpaper background.
    And if such YouTube channel is reported and closed down, the same channel owner simply sets up again 5 minutes later on a different alias.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

:D

I see what you did, there. :D

:D

Why is there no option like caps lock to capitalise the first letter of every word?

TA Microsoft and Bill Gates, they cornered the market in personal computers and then did the absolute minimum for years, no big innovations to speak of and held back computers for ages. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,214 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

TA for the way certain media people pronounce Galway

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Why is there no option like caps lock to capitalise the first letter of every word?

TA Microsoft and Bill Gates, they cornered the market in personal computers and then did the absolute minimum for years, no big innovations to speak of and held back computers for ages. :mad:

Highlight the text, then press SHIFT+F3 repeatedly until the first letter of each word is capitalised. It switches from all uppercase, to all lowercase, to only the first letter capitalised. Only works in Windows programmes, AFAIK. Sometimes to get it to work you have to select starting from the second word of the sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,412 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

They do have that option in MS Word.

New Home wrote: »
    Highlight the text, then press SHIFT+F3 repeatedly until the first letter of each word is capitalised. It switches from all uppercase, to all lowercase, to only the first letter capitalised. Only works in Windows programmes, AFAIK. Sometimes to get it to work you have to select starting from the second word of the sentence.
    Can you not do it on here somehow? :(

No, I guess not. But you could do it in Word, then copy and paste it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,592 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Jaysus....Bill can't catch a break these days what with his evil plans to chip is all via vaccines and now this

• Registered Users Posts: 13,652 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Two day hangovers. Especially when Christmas Day wasn't even a heavy one.

My dog being a needy Nora.

Boredom.

Cabin fever.

My dad's obsession with quiz and game shows.

The fact that Disney+ isn't compatible with my parents' smart TV.

Jaysus....Bill can't catch a break these days what with his evil plans to chip is all via vaccines and now this
    And he's a whiny little piss-ant. And he talks like Kermit The Frog.

And look what he did to Homer Simpsons' new start-up :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,789 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Had too much Chinese food, I've been on this planet nearly 28 years now and I still don't know when to stop eating

• Registered Users Posts: 10,724 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

When the chocolate doesn’t break off in a line.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,427 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

PsychoPete wrote: »
    Had too much Chinese food, I've been on this planet nearly 28 years now and I still don't know when to stop eating

Same here, had Chinese tonight and dreading going to bed as I can't shift that full feeling. Why does it have to taste so nice?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement