Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Kylta wrote: »
    It's actually nothing to do with me, it's people moaning about other people, where in the past they were just normal dickheads, now all of a sudden their passive/aggressive?

They're not the same thing though. Someone being a dickhead doesn't mean they're being passive aggressive. They're completely different things! That said, most passive aggressive people are dickheads but it's not mutually exclusive!

Why ask the question in the first place? And an ex is usually an ex for a reason. In regards to looking for a real man it's a pity that I'm on a sabbatical from women at the moment

Because I'm pregnant with his child and the question was directly related to this. It was something I needed to know and he lied bare faced.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Porklife wrote: »
    Because I'm pregnant with his child and the question was directly related to this. It was something I needed to know and he lied bare faced.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, hopefully everything works out for you. The upside for you is a least you know your ex is a liar, which is a good thing.
    If your picking out a name for the baby, would you consider calling it (don't know if you know the baby's sex yet) Covid?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Congratulations on your pregnancy, hopefully everything works out for you. The upside for you is a least you know your ex is a liar, which is a good thing.
    If your picking out a name for the baby, would you consider calling it (don't know if you know the baby's sex yet) Covid?

And please give the baby your surname.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

dubstarr wrote: »
    And please give the baby your surname.

But my surname is nineteen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I'm off topic here, but how's your blisters?

Thanks for asking. I got anti bacterial mouth wash and it seems to be improving things.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

I usually go for the ones with big cocks and that's what they turn out to be, massive cocks :pac:

(Just trying to cheer you up!)

That cheered me up anyway, thanks! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

It's actually nothing to do with me, it's people moaning about other people, where in the past they were just normal dickheads, now all of a sudden their passive/aggressive?

They aren't necessarily the same thing so no they haven't "all of a sudden" become passive aggressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

TA at an interesting thread, but having soooooo many pages to go through :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,652 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Forgot to make blue cheese butter to go with my venison for dinner. Bah.

• Advertisement

Dial Hard wrote: »

TA literally every time I see your username in my head I go, "with a vengeance". Every time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,727 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Dial Hard wrote: »

0eb9db6268ed9740a2e54e68f6f426da.gif

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Antares35 wrote: »
    TA literally every time I see your username in my head I go, "with a vengeance". Every time :D

Damn you Antares now I'm gonna start doing that 😄..... with a vengeance!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Damn you Antares now I'm gonna start doing that ��..... with a vengeance!

Every time I see your username I start singing that Blur song.

Every time I see your username I start singing that Blur song.

Haha.. ah my work here is done:)
    They're my favourite band...jesus now that's stuck in my head!

Every time I see your username I read it in an exasperated oh no! not gmail...anyone but gmail kinda way:p

Every time I see your username I read it in an exasperated oh no! not gmail...anyone but gmail kinda way:p
    Wait, is that not what the username means??

This was not a good cooking night. Dropped, spilled, splashed or burned everything I touched.

2020 in microcosm.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

exactly the way it is intended. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Wore a new jumper I got for Xmas today. Dropped salsa sauce on it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

People who leave their dogs out on new years so when the fireworks go off they get scared sh*tless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

spookwoman wrote: »
    People who leave their dogs out on news years so when the fireworks go off they get scared sh*tless

Fireworks going off here and the dogs down the street are freaking out. They're outside as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Fireworks going off here and the dogs down the street are freaking out. They're outside as well.

Expect facebook etc to be full of my dog is missing tomorrow. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,286 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

spookwoman wrote: »
    Expect facebook etc to be full of my dog is missing tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Last year I read that somebody’s god was missing... turns out it wasn’t a crises of faith, they were dyslexic and it was pepper their little jack Russell. Found safe and well.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,407 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Strumms wrote: »
    Last year I read that somebody’s god was missing... turns out it wasn’t a crises of faith, they were dyslexic and it was pepper their little jack Russell. Found safe and well.

Dogs being walked with full winter coats on them...

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Seen a middle aged Dude today out walking with a new sheepskin jacket.....so retro.

TA'D me though .....can't figure out why ....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Seen a middle aged Dude today out walking with a new sheepskin jacket.....so retro.

My mother says it cost a packet!

Decided on Christmas Eve-Eve to move home for the duration of this lockdown. Regretting it already. My mother scrolls through Facebook with the sound on videos on and my dad pauses the TV for HOURS at a time.

And I can't even go home because my housemate comes back from her family in Spain today so has to self-isolate for two weeks.

Hold me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

a christmas/new year dinner TA that i didnt miss this year - once the dinner was ready you had 2-3 people at a time clamouring over each other in the tiny family kitchen filling their plate, in each others way, instead of going up one by one. drove me mad. you had to hurry your plate together so the next person could get theirs as they stood over you waiting. again the triangle area between cooker fridge and sink is tiny.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,310 ✭✭✭✭blade1

TA'D there's not an inexplicable annoyances thread for these kind of things! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭Archeron

I think it's just the sheepskin look. I remember as a kid looking at things in the sheepskin shop, and it didn't matter that I couldn't afford anything there, it was all weird and horrible looking. Wearing one of their 600 quid coats you looked like a cross between a linedancing cowboy and a 1980s sofa. I always associate them with leather driving gloves and tweed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement