Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Me box is in rag order after all he shoved in it over the Christmas.

I had to read back over a few previous posts to realise you meant the postman and your letterbox :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Me box is in rag order after all he shoved in it over the Christmas.

I wish I had this problem :p

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Have they changed it?

It was "jab and go", at one stage.

Christ that sounds worse lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

People who say "I'll bite" when responding to someone else. By your own admission, that person is trolling/ stirring so why are you engaging them? And stop making it sound like you're taking one for the team.

Also, anyone who finishes a post with "cop on" or "grow up". I don't care how well you illustrated your point, it's just rude and ignorant.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,295 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Why does nearly every customised car have to be "slammed" i.e. sitting on its arse on the road?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

The expression “do one”......steam rises from me when I hear this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Thanks all. She reported it to the Gardai at the time but was too upset to give a full statement, she just wanted to get home. They're sending someone around later to take the statement but she got the impression they had a good idea who it was.

I've never, ever understood spitting as a habit but as a form of intimidation/assault? Beyond comprehension.

ODB, I think I'd have puked if that had happened to me.

I had to get on a bus afterwards. I’m quite proud that I managed to get change out my purse, pay the fare, ride the bus home and get inside my house only using my clean hand. I didn’t want to spread those disgusting germs around.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,442 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I can't stop scratching the skin on the back of my right hand. I'm leaving it red raw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭wildwillow

I wonder if all the sanitising is causing it to be irritated

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭FishOnABike

People using "wreckless" when they mean "reckless". Really grinds my gears.

• Advertisement

wildwillow wrote: »
    I wonder if all the sanitising is causing it to be irritated

might be that alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I wish I had this problem :p

Brilliant. I'm laughing away to myself here :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

People using "wreckless" when they mean "reckless". Really grinds my gears.

I'm a very wreckless driver, as proven by my full no-claims-bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,899 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

When someone spills a bit of tea on the floor then you walk into in your socks

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭shar01

I've received three emails this morning wishing me a HNY. Feck off.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,499 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

I can't stop scratching the skin on the back of my right hand. I'm leaving it red raw.

Wear a golf glove........... problem solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

TA'd that I can't get the heat into me for days now. I've had my hot water bottle refilled one after another & even my nose is cold. I probably should get up & move about a bit more but I'm frozen stiff & can't handle the thoughts of any air getting on me :pac:

TA that OH and I have been so careful about covid, not venturing out except for exercise, getting all or shopping online etc. And now my Dad has (from the safety of his coccon in Spain) orchestrated building work to be done on the house we rent from him and his house next door. What's the point isolating and doing the responsible thing when there are going to be builders traipsing in and out of the house? Five of them in today to have a look at the bedroom, and ONE of them wearing a mask. Yes by all means come in and breathe all over my asthmatic fiancé and unvaccinated baby.

Also TA because their noise is nterfering with my baby's nap schedule and my efforts to work from home.

It's possible I'm not TAd by all this but actually enraged :(

Broken a piece off a back tooth.

Work day. I should have taken it off but I find when I'm on holidays that my goodish habits go out the window and then my mental health goes funny. I eat loads of rubbish and stop going for my walks and stay up really late and sleep all day. Time off is the best but I just need to not go bonkers with it.

Of course pre Covid I would have been out and about during time off. When I think about it everything negative leads back to fecking Covid. The cause of all badness in the world.

Grrrr.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,899 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Car tax time, ffs I only last paid it 12 months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Went in to M&S today for a bit of shopping. Whole rows had no food at all in them.
    So weird looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,356 ✭✭✭✭blade1

PsychoPete wrote: »

I've only 400miles put up on my car since first lockdown in March.
    Renewed in September and they refunded me €14 because of the lockdown.
    Tight bastards.

Oh I also tax it for the year as well.
    A waste :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Pissy teapots. :mad:

PsychoPete wrote: »

This reminds me of another TA fúckin eflow..tight gits aswell. Never mind the EU paid for most of the road anyway and they are still fleecing people. "Oh I see you didn't pay your toll within thirty seconds, that's fine grand please". Arbitrary penalties into a sinkhole for money..I'm more TAd that I keep meaning to cancel the standing charge for the tag I lost a year ago. It's money for nothing. 1.21 a month for nothing.

And hardly anyone used the tolls during the first lockdown and they didn't offer anything back. Also TA probably most people think it's only 1.21 a month so no point cancelling but how many millions did they get then for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

New Home wrote: »
    Pissy teapots. :mad:
    Errr... maybe stop peeing in your teapot :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,093 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I deleted my browser history. By accident.
    Now auto fill wont work :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,381 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Apples

They are so hit and miss.
    I buy apples this week and they are lovely. Then buy the same apples next week and they are awful

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭Hellokitty1212

I love cooking shows, I’m a frustrated Gordon Ramsay.

I started watching Top Chef and everyone on it is highly annoying!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Errr... maybe stop peeing in your teapot :confused:

Would you like a cuppa? I just made a pot... :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement