Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭Hellokitty1212

wiggle16 wrote: »
    When I think of this I think of my ex and I think my reaction to the moodiness would have been to say "alright f#ck off so" then to go and do the housey stuff myself and pick up goodies etc. The f#ck off would be obligatory though.

And I wonder why I'm single. Absolute mystery.

The most important words in a marriage “yes dear”!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,652 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

That it's to get mild and rainy again from tomorrow. I love this kind of weather, you can just bundle up and get on with stuff. Running in it is a pleasure. Wind and rain can FRO.

I cannot describe just how much I hate Snoop Doggy Dog’s Just Eat advert!!!!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

Dial Hard wrote: »
    That it's to get mild and rainy again from tomorrow. I love this kind of weather, you can just bundle up and get on with stuff. Running in it is a pleasure. Wind and rain can FRO.

I'm defo a creature of the cold, I can't stick weather over 20C, but this is a little nippy for me - I go out for a smoke and my hand is ready to fall off again I'm going back inside. There's my TA of the day.

I love rain though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I cannot describe just how much I hate Snoop Doggy Dog’s Just Eat advert!!!!!

TA that I'm starving now thanks to you mentioning "Just Eat".

• Advertisement

TA that I'm starving now thanks to you mentioning "Just Eat".

Apologies!!

Apologies!!

More of a thank you, really. I haven't ate much today :D

More of a thank you, really. I haven't ate much today :D

Just don’t get chicken wings to the crib ....!!!

Annoyed at JML advertising “instachill” for those “hot sticky summer nights”. It’s Baltic!!!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,771 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Stupid oranges and stupid clementine oranges who taste of nothing at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,312 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Ordered a powertool online.
    Only realised after buying it, that it's 110volts and what I need is 240volts (suitable for household sockets)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

blade1 wrote: »
    Ordered a powertool online.
    Only realised after buying it, that it's 110volts and what I need is 240volts (suitable for household sockets)

Find a builder who made a similar mistake and swap tools!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

....did somebody say...Just Eat!! Thanks alot you pair!! :p

TA, had a hankering for chipper chips soaked in salt and vinegar. I love when the bag tears from the comical amount of vinegar I add. They were served to me in a cardboard box. So lame. It completely ruined the entire experience and now I might just have to order Just Eat!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

outrageously tall blokes. like giant dudes.

i can tolerate the somewhat normally big guys you see. like doorman level big.

but its like a 6'7 dude is in the shop its just like come on wtf. seriously?

its just annoying after about 6'2.

i know ill catch sh1t for this. but i have to say it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

85603 wrote: »

What's he supposed to do? Not shop because he's tall? :D You remind me of another TA, when people ask me to get stuff from the top shelf because I'm tall. Fúck off like, I don't ask you to pick stuff up off the floor for me. :D

TA now I want a big bag of vinegary chips :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,791 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Porklife wrote: »
    ....did somebody say...Just Eat!! Thanks alot you pair!! :p

TA, had a hankering for chipper chips soaked in salt and vinegar. I love when the bag tears from the comical amount of vinegar I add. They were served to me in a cardboard box. So lame. It completely ruined the entire experience and now I might just have to order Just Eat!

Anytime I go to the chipper I never seen anyone else but me not getting salt and vinegar on their chips, the person serving you looks at you as if you're some kind of psychopath for saying no

• Registered Users Posts: 18,640 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Only annoying when sitting behind one of them at matches, cinema etc

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,640 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

PsychoPete wrote: »
    Anytime I go to the chipper I never seen anyone else but me not getting salt and vinegar on their chips, the person serving you looks at you as if you're some kind of psychopath for saying no
    But you're psycho- this is proof.

:cool:

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,312 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I went to see Andy Lee boxing in Limerick before.
    Was delighted with our ringside seats when we sat down.
    Guess who came in and sat right in front of me as the fight started?
    Paul O' f**king Connell!!! :mad:

Americans who pronounce club as “cluuuuub”.

I know I’m old but it gets on my last nerve!!!

Americans who pronounce club as “cluuuuub”.

I know I’m old but it gets on my last nerve!!!

Not your last neeeeeerve? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Daragh1980

Fiancée's in a bad mood and I don't know why. We're meant to go into Lidl today to grab a small bit of shopping but we've both been up since 11am and both been doing our own thing (I'm on my PS4/PC upstairs and she's watching reality TV in the living room). I went downstairs to hang some towels on the horse and I just casually said "what time do you want to head into Lidl at?"

You shouldn’t be going shopping together

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Sad days.
    Chocolate will be the next thing to be hit I bet. No more bars in cheaper multipacks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

People who shed their hair everywhere. No matter how clean you think an area is one always manages to find it into the food

Chocolate will be the next thing to be hit I bet. No more bars in cheaper multipacks :(

They may take my life but they’ll never take my four pack of Galaxy Ripple!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

People who sneeze 3 or more times in a row enrage me. Just the sound of it angries up the blood...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

People who sneeze 3 or more times in a row enrage me. Just the sound of it angries up the blood...

Tbf, I know it's annoying but I'm prone to having sneezing fits and honestly I've no control over them. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

People who do big theatrical yawns.

Who come in on a cold day and do ott brrrrs, complete with body movements like rubbing hands together.
    People who do big loud negative sighs all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Male slebs partners/wives bringing out cookbooks.
    Why?
    Double TA if they are vegan cookbooks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

New Home wrote: »
    Stupid oranges and stupid clementine oranges who taste of nothing at all.

Or worse, the really sour ones that taste like battery acid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

PsychoPete wrote: »

Me too.
    I'm nearly always bringing the chips home - nicer salt and you can put vinegar on as you go, preventing soggage.
    Had chipper chips last night, too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement