Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

It's been old news for over a fortnight now and still gob****es doing new ones. Stomping around with all the finesse of a farmer crossing a bog in wellies.

And the people constantly posting it on social media. Because if we haven't seen it, they are damn well going to make sure they ram it down our necks.

tomglsn wrote: »
    People at work saying “Pacific” instead of specific. Also people saying “sicth” instead of sixth.

Probably picked it up from that pox Ed Sheeran, when he sings about being under the lamp post back on sicth street. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It's been old news for over a fortnight now and still gob****es doing new ones. Stomping around with all the finesse of a farmer crossing a bog in wellies.

I’m sorry but that made me laugh out loud :D

My TA all set to for for a walk in my rain gear and Alfie decides to go back to sleep and the snores out of him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,008 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Another thing that bugs me is people who go to McDonalds, look at the menu, and then ask "CAN I GET A PLAIN BURGER DER. AND A FEW CHIPS"
    Wouldn't put it past them to ask for a bottle of Club Orange while they're at it.

I remember being in McDonalds on Grafton Street at about 1am years ago. Auld fells beside me ordering.

Auld fella: “I’ll have a burger. And throw in a few chips”
    Teller: “You want a hamburger and fries?”
    Auld fella: “No, just a burger”
    Teller: “Hamburger, no fries”
    Auld fella:”Just throw in a few chips”.
    Teller: “So a hamburger and fries?”

Like auld fella was from Mars, and teller was from Venus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭oneweb

Stop calling me Peleton.

Generally any situation where someone shouts to drive/motivate/'inspire'. "C'MON, YOU CAN CRUSH THIS!"
    Nah I'm done, eff off, where's the KitKats?

It is what it's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,167 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

oneweb wrote: »
    Stop calling me Peleton.

Generally any situation where someone shouts to drive/motivate/'inspire'. "C'MON, YOU CAN CRUSH THIS!"
    Nah I'm done, eff off, where's the KitKats?

RTE have another thing on rather like Irelands fittest family, involves a lot of demented roaring at people in that manner. Think it's a bunch of young lads on a death march to Everest or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,488 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

RTE have another thing on rather like Irelands fittest family, involves a lot of demented roaring at people in that manner. Think it's a bunch of young lads on a death march to Everest or something.

Davy roaring and shouting again.
    I feel so sorry for the lads who signed up to it.
    They were expecting to go to Everest and in the end they only got to go to Carrauntoohil!

They were expecting to go to Everest and in the end they only got to go to Carrauntoohil!

People still get lost, and die, on that bit of a "hill".

• Registered Users Posts: 21,908 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I know we're not meant to be TA at other posters TA, but Davy is doing a hell of a lot more in that show than roaring and shouting at those young lads .

• Registered Users Posts: 30,488 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I know we're not meant to be TA at other posters TA, but Davy is doing a hell of a lot more in that show than roaring and shouting at those young lads .

I've heard very mixed reviews about Davy who have had dealings with him and how he threats people.
    He's one person I don't know if I like him or not and what to make of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭oneweb

The Nectar points ad that uses Sonic's ring ding thing.

It is what it's.

I've heard very mixed reviews about Davy who have had dealings with him and how he threats people.
    He's one person I don't know if I like him or not and what to make of him.

I have no idea who Davy is. Just shouty man on ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Some scammer from Tunisia trying to ring me. Fck off on a Sunday.

Trying to teach the baby animal sounds, and she seems highly amused by the turkey gobble gobble one, so much so that now, after giving over my body for nine months and sleep seemingly forever, I have been demoted from "maman" to "gob gob". I am gob gob :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,268 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Saw a Meghan Markle wannabe on FB earlier wish her four fur babies a Happy Valentine's Day. No mention of her "hubby" though. She is about 43 years old. Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Saw a Meghan Markle wannabe on FB earlier wish her four fur babies a Happy Valentine's Day. No mention of her "hubby" though. She is about 43 years old. Christ.

The term fur babies and people who dress their dogs up. does my head in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Mimon

Some scammer from Tunisia trying to ring me. Fck off on a Sunday.

Working day there :) they are annoying as feck. Had one ring me with the whole fake office sounds in the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Mimon

Three year old thinking the thing to do since yesterday is to hide my phone for a laugh. Hadn't a clue where it was yesterday all day- was on silent. Asked him and "oh yeh I put it away in my toy box, haha" :P

He is gone to sleep and can't find it again. Had to get dressed to go out to car to get my work phone to use as an alarm :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Mimon wrote: »
    Working day there :) they are annoying as feck. Had one ring me with the whole fake office sounds in the background.

The phone cut off and said potential scam so I blocked the number. Fancier than my last phone thank fck.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

I bought a pair of jeans on Next... delivered within less than 24 hours, I was impressed!
    But I am TA that the button is on the other side :(
    The fabric is nice, they arrived super quick, they fit grand but Jesus I am trivally annoyed that they do up this way.
    I thought at first I had ordered from the men’s section, but no...

It’s just awkward :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bad night in the sleep dept here. At the stage now that I'm contemplating just getting up and going into work early. Can accrue flexi time from 8am.
    Most sleep I can have from now is just over an hour

Saw an old dear trying to get into a SuperValu through the wrong door, ignoring the signs plastered all over it to go to the next door, grabs the door where it divides and wrenches it open anyway.

Some people are just idiots. I despair for the human race sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,871 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Out for a walk, see woman with her dog (some type of small boxer breed, maybe boston terrier) and child walking towards us.

I pull the pram and my kids into a driveway to let them pass having the full path.

Oh no she has to stop to let her dog have a good sniff of my pram and kids. Ffs I stopped to let you pass , not for you to also stop and let your dog approach us and you doing absolutely nothing to move the dog away despite a child crying "mammy the dog"

This may come as a shock to dog owners but not everyone appreciates your furbaby sniffing them and pawing them.

It's bad enough having to zig zag down the path to avoid dog poop without having to change your clothes when you get home because you've mucky paw prints on them.

Out for a walk, see woman with her dog (some type of small boxer breed, maybe boston terrier) and child walking towards us.

I pull the pram and my kids into a driveway to let them pass having the full path.

Oh no she has to stop to let her dog have a good sniff of my pram and kids. Ffs I stopped to let you pass , not for you to also stop and let your dog approach us and you doing absolutely nothing to move the dog away despite a child crying "mammy the dog"

This may come as a shock to dog owners but not everyone appreciates your furbaby sniffing them and pawing them.

It's bad enough having to zig zag down the path to avoid dog poop without having to change your clothes when you get home because you've mucky paw prints on them.

There's a "baby brain" thing with a new baby, I think there's something similar with the cluelessness of some dog owners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭The Wizards Sleeve

Around 75% of dog owners would wreck your head with the disregard for other people. I say this as a dog owner myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

I had a scan today in the maternity hospital and the waiting room was full of women at varying stages of pregnancy. Nobody knows how these women are feeling. Personally, I had a really bad start to my day. I was doing the dishes and a glass shattered in my hand and cut me quite deeply. I also didn't sleep well cos I was nervous about the scan.

There was a woman sitting across from me face timing her boyfriend in an otherwise quiet waiting room, not a bother on her.
    She was going on about how bad the coffee is from the coffee shop and just having a good old natter as if she wasn't in a bloody maternity hospital surrounded by strangers!

I wish there was a sign on the wall saying No Mobile Phones cos I would have direcetd her gaze towards it. Instead I just threw her my angriest glare but she barely looked away from the screen. I wanted to smack the phone out of her stupid hands. So inconsiderate and selfish. Ok, maybe i'm more than trivially annoyed :mad::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

When people say something is 'The GOAT'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭The Wizards Sleeve

When somebody who has way less of a clue about something than you is spoofing and spouting like they know what they're talking about and finish with "does that make sense?"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,008 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

When somebody who has way less of a clue about something than you is spoofing and spouting like they know what they're talking about and finish with "does that make sense?"

I just spend an hour long meeting doing just that :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

I just spend an hour long meeting doing just that :o

Get out :pac:

It's such a TA of mine!!! :D

On topic.. everything is pissing me off today.. every.last.thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement