Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

Lad next door using a scraper on his decking AGAIN!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Youtube music vids won't play on boards anymore. It started today it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

There is a couple that live next door who's 2 year old child cries at every... single... little... thing!!

You could ask the child to sit on the couch to take her socks off and she'd cry.

Bring her outside, she cries to go back in.
    Car drives past, she cries at the sound of the engine.
    Mother speaks, she cries.

She was up crying at 1am last night and I could hear her through the wall.

I hope there is an underlying reason as to why she gets so upset at every little thing, because otherwise there's no need for that ****e.

The mother doesn't help, she always gives out to the child. What's worse is she's either Polish or some central European nationality of some kind, so I can't understand a word that's being said.

I have never, in the three months I've lived in this house, seen that child outside our front window NOT crying. Never.

[Update]
    The neighbours are outside sitting across the road from each other having a chat, and one of the kids has a bubble bottle yoke - I dunno you blow bubbles with it?? Anyway, I looked outside, and I couldn't believe what I saw. One child blew bubbles towards whinge-bag, and a couple of bubbles touched her tshirt, then she started bawling.

I dunno.... I haven't seen a child act like this.

[Update 2]
    She's hegging now. What in the absolute hell?!

[Update 3] She tried to hit another little boy, and mammy told her not to do that - she cried.
    Then she got a cuddle from mammy, then she calmed down.

When she stood up off mammy's knee, she ran over to daddy crying again.

*SNIP SNIP*

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Feisar wrote: »
    Would you believe there are two distinct types of German Shepard, working and show.

I came across a clip on YouTube a couple of years ago where a guy was
    “Showing” a GSD in the ring. The hip dysplasia was so bad the dog was literally
    Being hauled around the ring. Disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Antares35 wrote: »
    That sounds awful, and fair play for doing it - I can barely do meetings on it and when I do, can't look straight on at my big back-of-a-spoon face :pac:

Hope the search goes well.

Thank you sweetheart :)

TA my roast potatoes are a lame oily mess. I just can't seem to master them.

• Advertisement

Me:
    Hmmm, that looks interesting, I've never made "insert random dish here", I'll look it up and see if I can find a recipe for it online......

Online recipe:
    My love of "random dish" started with my great grandmother who escaped the Ottoman regime almost 80 years ago. Her family fled to Kentucky on a steampacket from........

.......14 pages later......

So, here are the ingredients you'll need.

:mad: Just gimme the bleedin' recipe!

Lol ðŸ˜႒

Couldn't agree more. It reminds me of that scene in Dumb and Dumber when Harry is trying to get the girls number and his foot is on fire but she keeps rabbiting on about her old phone number and he's like....just give me the damn number!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

So goddamn sick of hearing about Normal People. It’s the 2020 version of Phoebe Waller-Bridge in 2019 and Derry Girls in 2018. Time to start hiding any posts I see about it on social media. That usually stops articles on a topic being suggested to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Porklife wrote: »
    Thank you sweetheart :)

TA my roast potatoes are a lame oily mess. I just can't seem to master them.

Steam for about ten mins, let them dry off. In the meantime pre heat your oven ( Hot) and use a metal roasting tin...toss in veg oil, and should be ready in 20 or 30 mins. For extra crunch, sprinkle cous cous on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Facebook new layout. Actually, just Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

It may be an idea for you to imagine walking his ;)

Mod

To each, their own TA. Hence the 'T'. Let's try not critique each others TAs. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,253 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

The Matt Damon love-in, jaysus leave the guy in peace. Poor fecker spotted carrying a SuperValu bag and people lose their minds, like wow, he has a plastic carrier bag, just like normal people!

Late Late next, no doubt asking if he "has any people" belonging to him here.
    Cringey.

https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2020/05/13/matt-damon-held-at-gunpoint-forced-to-say-guinness-tayto-your-country-is-lovely/

The Matt Damon love-in, jaysus leave the guy in peace. Poor fecker spotted carrying a SuperValu bag and people lose their minds, like wow, he has a plastic carrier bag, just like normal people!

Late Late next, no doubt asking if he "has any people" belonging to him here.
    Cringey.

https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2020/05/13/matt-damon-held-at-gunpoint-forced-to-say-guinness-tayto-your-country-is-lovely/

I saw a "headline" today that it could "finally be revealed what was in the supervalu bag" as if anyone cares. Unless he had french fancies and was heading towards my house I am not interested!

Although I am a little TAd with myself that I wouldnt mind knowing :)

I couldn't care less if it was a packet of Koka noodles or sawn off shotgun or a human head he had in it. It's like needy small town Ireland inquistiveness.

I couldn't care less if it was a packet of Koka noodles or sawn off shotgun or a human head he had in it. It's like needy small town Ireland inquistiveness.

What's in the bag.....what's in the baaggggg....what's in the ****in baaggggg!!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

In fact there was a reply via twitter from the family who took the original picture.

https://twitter.com/mummycooks/status/1260544677561974784?s=21

Why should this guy not enjoy a bit of a sea breeze?

Live and let live...😉

TA that my cell phone battery is dying. Thankfully i can replace it with a 10€ replacement. Long live 3G..😳😁

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

been saying 'happy friday' all day :rolleyes:

and no one has corrected me :eek:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I saw a "headline" today that it could "finally be revealed what was in the supervalu bag" as if anyone cares. Unless he had french fancies and was heading towards my house I am not interested!

Stuff. I bet it was stuff. It was stuff, wasn't it?!
    Deja Boo wrote: »
    been saying 'happy friday' all day :rolleyes:

and no one has corrected me :eek:

Happy Friday-ish, DB. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

I heard it was towels!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

And stuff.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

And stuff.

THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!! :eek:

• Advertisement

My mother "correcting" my actually correct pronounciation of Holohan with her incorrect one. Wtf :( Is that all she can do from another country at a time like this, and she isnt even right...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Just after applying for a job, and as with damn near any they ask for someone with a high attention to detail

So to display this, I pointed out in my cover letter that they misspelled a word in the job description, well missed a letter, plac instead of place

But now I'm after thinking that my application will probably go to the same person who posted the job spec and they'll probably think I'm an annoying so and so for pointing it out, and move on to the next person

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dutch gold cans sent over by Leo himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

In fact there was a reply via twitter from the family who took the original picture.

https://twitter.com/mummycooks/status/1260544677561974784?s=21

Why should this guy not enjoy a bit of a sea breeze?

Live and let live...😉

TA that my cell phone battery is dying. Thankfully i can replace it with a 10€ replacement. Long live 3G..😳😁

I completely agree with you and I am heart sick of the sbeaky reporting that has been done.

I think I know who would have been turning in their Jewish neighbours in 1939.

My TA is that I have no daylight in the back of my house where my kitchen is and I feel suffocated.

Heroin and blow for himself his missus and kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,419 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Woke up with a migraine at 3.30 and it just wont go away.

Dutch gold cans sent over by Leo himself.

A fine choice *cracks open can of tuborg proving I've great taste*

TA last night I dreamt I was married to Russell Brand and it felt so vivid and real. Reality bites 😠

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Thicks that leave the car at the pump and stroll into the shop/deli, knowing you're queued behind them.

Oh God I'm so weary of all these Government ads at the moment:

"Covid 19 is here" (yeah its been here almost 9 weeks now, WE KNOW)
    "We're all in this together"
    "we need to stay safe" step 1, step 2, step 3, step 4............ supported by the Government of Ireland.

actually all of them seem to be read by the very same person too......this kind of breathy, empathetic, doomsayer voice that drones on and on and on. I'm sick to death of EVERY SINGLE ad break featuring numerous bloody announcements! There will be another one after Leo's announcement this afternoon ;

1. Garden centres can open but you must remain fearful at all times
    2. Tennis courts can open but you can only play with yourself
    3. Golf courses are open but only if you walk 5km with your clubs on your back to get there........................drone, drone, drone.........

I feel like I'm in some kind of weird bubble and everything I do is decided by a female robot sponsored by the Govt of Ireland. These ads are making me angry now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,602 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

A customer arguing with me, the licensing authority, about what our licences cover. I've worked here for 8 years mate, I think I know what we do and do not licence. And I don't care what your "friend" who owns a bar says.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement