Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Most people would have their photos visible to friends ime

I was being a little sarcastic. We dump stuff on web and get leeved if people acknowledge looking at it. I give up.
    Maybe i am reading this all wrong.

Andrea B. wrote: »
    Is this for real? Did they hack you to see them, or had you them available in an almost public domain?

I added them as a friend to share hiking photos. My profile is private unless you are a friend obviously. What I didn't expect was for him to trawl back 6 years (!!) and ask questions about my sisters?
    If I am added as a friend on Facebook I just don't do that, I only want to see what photos they are posting about hiking/gardening/animal welfare...........I don't want to know what they had for breakfast!
    I never answered his questions , think he got the message.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

I added them as a friend to share hiking photos. My profile is private unless you are a friend obviously. What I didn't expect was for him to trawl back 6 years (!!) and ask questions about my sisters?
    If I am added as a friend on Facebook I just don't do that, I only want to see what photos they are posting about hiking/gardening/animal welfare...........I don't want to know what they had for breakfast!
    I never answered his questions , think he got the message.

If I'm honest I'd probably have a sneaky nose, maybe not through everything. But I would be careful not to hit like because I wouldn't want them to know I did it!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

There's a growing number of Cathy Newman wannabes on Boards.
    They quote your post and write 'so you're saying...' and then twist your words.

Antares35 wrote: »
    If I'm honest I'd probably have a sneaky nose, maybe not through everything. But I would be careful not to hit like because I wouldn't want them to know I did it!:D

exactly ;)...............or ask questions about photos that are years old :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

TA at miserable sods telling me I'm "too old for Easter eggs".

Ahhhh will you ever shut up. It's chocolate at the end of the day. Crawl back into your den of apathy and melancholy if it bothers you. Ironic as this may seem, being in a thread dedicated to bitching and moaning, but lighten the fcuk up.

Bredabe wrote: »
    It might be grief, which I know is no comfort to you when she is not eating, is she an outdoor cat?
    Could she be eating in someone else's house?

She's mostly in now because of her age. She will go out for an hour in the morning and do her ablutions but that's it :D she's a little brighter today, and is eating more. I went to SuperValu and got her some lambs liver - I know in moderation it's safe and weight per weight it's nutritionally superior to commercial food so if she's even nibbling at that it's better than nothing. Also got her salmon and mince.

OH, "so what's for dinner?"
    Me, "pasta washed down with Kia ora"

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,652 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

One of my clients was covered in one of the Sundays today. He'd been texting my work phone since 10am looking for me to send him the article. Sent it there.

It was my parents 50th wedding anniversary last night and I'm in bits after celebrating it. I'm not sprinting out to the shops on your schedule, pal.

Also, it's Sunday and I'M NOT FCUKING ON CALL.

God I hate working in client service.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,924 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

ugh I hate that!
    I allowed a hiking friend of mine access to my FB profile in order to share hiking photos. But he went through all my photos from years back, asking the names of my 3 sisters and where they lived etc. Hate that, its so invasive! I'd never dream of doing that :mad:

Your 3 sisters must be good looking :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,724 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

TA at miserable sods telling me I'm "too old for Easter eggs".

Ahhhh will you ever shut up. It's chocolate at the end of the day. Crawl back into your den of apathy and melancholy if it bothers you. Ironic as this may seem, being in a thread dedicated to bitching and moaning, but lighten the fcuk up.

I bought my ‘Terry’s Chocolate Orange’ egg weeks ago. Last year they ran out fairly quickly so I was left consoling myself with a Kit Kat one. Was nice but wasn’t what I wanted.

Not this, my friends, not this year.

Haven’t even sorted the kids’ ones yet.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,131 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I am watching a programme about the famine . I am getting increasingly annoyed at the ads as they seem to be Christmasy ? One with a Christmas tree now made me think I was going mad until it suddenly struck me I am watching a recording from December !!

I bought my ‘Terry’s Chocolate Orange’ egg weeks ago. Last year they ran out fairly quickly so I was left consoling myself with a Kit Kat one. Was nice but wasn’t what I wanted.

Not this, my friends, not this year.

Haven’t even sorted the kids’ ones yet.

TA in the shop earlier OH turned to me and said, "would you like an Easter egg?". FFS yes I would, but I would have expected a large, non-shop one to be ordered and making its was to me already! So I just said said no because I was annoyed. And now TAd I won't be getting one at all. And I won't be able to have a sulk over it because he will just say, "I asked you last week if you wanted one and you said no". Why are men so complicated :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,427 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

The TV is broke :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Irish people returning from Australia annoy me. Such a superior condescending attitude

“Own brand” potato wedges that smell like a bus station men’s room once they’re cooked.

Second time with the Tesco’s ones. Should have just stuck with Aldi’s.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 5,868 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Irish people returning from Australia annoy me. Such a superior condescending attitude

If Australia is so fantastic ,why are you returning?

Hangover turning me into a black hole for food.

Had sausages, a rasher, an egg, a grilled tomato and two slices of toast for breakfast (at about 12.30).

Half a bag of microwave popcorn at about 4.

Rice crackers and blue cheese dip a while ago.

Hungry again now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Hangover turning me into a black hole for food.

Had sausages, a rasher, an egg, a grilled tomato and two slices of toast for breakfast (at about 12.30).

Half a bag of microwave popcorn at about 4.

Rice crackers and blue cheese dip a while ago.

Hungry again now.

You need a big dirty chinese takeaway.Only hangover cure worth having.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

dubstarr wrote: »
    10eh.gif

dubstarr wrote: »

Controversial, but I'm not really a fan of Chinese. Everything is weirdly sweet. Even the stuff that's supposed to be hot.

Made lamb burgers for dinner and ended up fcuking mine in the bin because the pitta fell apart as I was assembling it. Should have just ordered pizza like a sensible hungover person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Everything new is a "gamechanger".

What game does it change?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

If Australia is so fantastic ,why are you returning?

Because the visa ran out, not everyone can stay in Australia even if they wanted. LOL

There’s only a few thousand per year actually qualify to stay, they majority are on temporary visas.

Everything new is a "gamechanger".

What game does it change?

1bcb00d9534068455609d66fbbf17ffd_preview_featured.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

As I'm a close contact of a positive covid case in work, the hse have taken to texting me at 8am every day to remind me I can't go anywhere till April 6th.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

1bcb00d9534068455609d66fbbf17ffd_preview_featured.JPG

We had The Game Of Life in the early 1980s. In that version, you got 20,000 for every child - you sold them before entering retirement home.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,412 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Our cat didn’t have the decency to respect the hour moving forward - she was at the foot of the bed at 7.00am looking to go outside.

Cats are well known for their disdain of daylight savings time

• Registered Users Posts: 9,008 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

People who ask "But what's the real time?" after the clocks change or they end up in a different timezone. The time I just told you is the real time - that's why I told you it when you asked "What time is it?". All the other people here are going by that time. The time it was in the place you came from, or before the clocks changed, doesn't matter any more, and would be the incorrect time if you were to use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,868 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

mandrake04 wrote: »
    Because the visa ran out, not everyone can stay in Australia even if they wanted. LOL

There’s only a few thousand per year actually qualify to stay, they majority are on temporary visas.

Ah you need to up your game and marry an Aussie so...show some commitment ffs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Ah you need to up your game and marry an Aussie so...show done commitment ffs :D

No need to worry luckily I qualified a long time ago, Australia been very good to me so I’m staying put which was fortunate as I think with this covid business in Ireland I would have probably necked myself by now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I ordered food from a local pub yesterday that was over an hour late in arriving. I didn't get enough beef with it either so I was still hungry afterwards :( I ended up sticking a whole packet of chicken balls into the air fryer at 9pm and I devoured most of them with sweet chilli sauce dip.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement