Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

TA that for 20 years I've never listened to the "put on sun cream" advice. I always ignore it.

Now I'm all burnt on the front. I look like a f*ckin Swizzels Drumstick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭maebee

Antares35 wrote: »
    In the good times, it was the "Things that trivially annoy you" thread, and I believe the deliberate mis-naming of the new threads are attempts to trivially annoy those who follow. And in fairness to them, it annoys me. Every. Single. Time. :(

Should it not be "Trivial things that annoy you"?

Why is this feckin annoying me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

maebee wrote: »
    Should it not be "Trivial things that annoy you"?

Why is this feckin annoying me :)

Yes and I remember raising that as a TA myself at one point :)

The cat left a rather unpleasant pile in the kitchen and OH had to clean it. Am barred from handling anything like that til the baby arrives safely. Anyway he was so annoyed, he put the cat out. I cant sleep thinking of the poor bugger outside but I have this feeling that it is some kind of test to see if I undermine him by letting the ****bag back in again. Will it demasculate him? Or should I set a precedent that he cannot just do whatever he wants? If I let him away with this, will he push it further? Do I need to put him back in his box? Will he respect me more if I go against him or if I just ignore him. (These are all questions about OH not the cat).

TA that I now have to ponder and explore the bigger questions in our relationship all because fat ass took a dump in the kitchen.

What do you want to do? Whatever the answer is, you do that.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Also, this thread was opened by Seph, who loves all things feline (cats especially) and who can blame him?!

Hence, THAT --> CAT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,443 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

The Pet Shop Boys have reprinted two books recently. Ordered them as part of a larger order from Amazon, box arrived yesterday. However I have received two copies of book A and none of book B. The covers are similar and when I check the order details, I see that it was my mistake.

I've bought books and then ordered the same books again before the first order arrived.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

Aldi ads on the radio. They're always annoying. The latest one with the husband chirping in "but dat didn't happen" and then the wife saying 486 in disbelief. Yeah you saved 486 over 4 weeks wooooo. I couldn't give a shiny sh!te.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

New Home wrote:
    Also, this thread was opened by Seph, who loves all things feline (cats especially) and who can blame him?!

DOGnammit, CATs annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

In the good times, it was the "Things that trivially annoy you" thread, and I believe the deliberate mis-naming of the new threads are attempts to trivially annoy those who follow. And in fairness to them, it annoys me. Every. Single. Time. :(

Back in those days, we could walk to school and it was all fields around here,
    You could leave your front door open all night and for four old pennies you
    Take a girl to mass.....great days��

• Registered Users Posts: 13,955 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

New Home wrote: »
    Challenge accepted!! :cool: :D What kind of phone is it?

Huawei y9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,955 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

maebee wrote: »
    "Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You". Just came upon this thread. What does "Cat Trialvilly" mean?. Genuinely puzzled. TIA.

Oh the blame lies at a particular Mod who loves cats I think.
    You'll get used to it :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

cj maxx wrote: »
    Oh the blame lies at a particular Mod who loves cats I think.
    You'll get used to it :)

MEEEE-OW! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    DOGnammit, CATs annoying

Oh no you Didn't
    FeistyConfusedHartebeest-size_restricted.gif

cj maxx wrote: »
    Huawei y9

Go to where the £ sign is, and long-press it. It should work, showing you euro, cent, dollar, yen and peso.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,443 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Back in those days, we could walk to school and it was all fields around here,
    You could leave your front door open all night and for four old pennies you
    Take a girl to mass.....great days��

We wore onions on our belts, as was the style at the time...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,971 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

The standard of jokes in the joke thread.
    Some of them, if a 10 year old made them up, I'd be concerned that the 10 yo had learning difficulties.

Humour is suck an odd and subjective thing.

The standard of jokes in the joke thread.
    Some of them, if a 10 year old made them up, I'd be concerned that the 10 yo had learning difficulties.

Humour is suck an odd and subjective thing.

If you were a mod in there you could probably take some sort of pun-itive action. :pac::pac::pac::D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,971 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

New Home wrote: »
    If you were a mod in there you could probably take some sort of pun-itive action. :pac::pac::pac::D:D:D

Corny as that might be ,that is a whole lot better than some of the child jokes in there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Queuing at Lidl for the weekly shop and doing social distancing. Your wan of a Traveller persuasion in front of me.We both are ordered in, and she immediately goes to the checkout for a lottery ticket. When there is a petrol station next door selling them. It might be petty but it annoyed me to no end.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

I saw beer in Tesco €1.55 each or 3 for a tenner :D

Pringles in Tesco a few months ago
    €3.05 each or 3 for €3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

The after-sun cream I put on does not smell nice at all. I smell like a foosty old book.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

I love supermarket bargains!!

TA'd at someone using 'love' in a TA thread :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

My friend has turned on me, because of political differences. His whole attitude has soured.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Hippykitten

The Tesco tealights do not last as long as the Dunnes Stores ones

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Shopping this am in one of the german supermarkets, a man with a huge shopping trolley waiting at the end of the till-counter to pack his groceries, I saw a large pack of eggs fall off the belt and hit the floor.

I tried to get the man's attention without success, I mentioned all this to the cashier and he told me to pick them up, I said n b/c of transmission protocol, but to pass this info on in case the man wanted to replace them(mindful that this maybe this person's only opportunity to get a shop in for a while), cashier rolls their eyes at me and came out from beyond the till to pick up the eggs which spilt on him and he said 'oh they are broken'.

Follows a long process of cleaning up and disposing of the carton and remaining eggs followed by the expected sterilisation, when asked if he wanted to get more ahead of paying, he shrugged his shoulders and say Nah, can't be bothered!!!!

I wish I was just TA'ed by this.:mad::mad::mad:

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

If you say you're gonna call me with an update on my cat's condition between 10am and 12, please call me during that time and don't leave me panicking at 1.30 with no word.

Can't get through to them on the phone either as they just don't pick up. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

Looking for a particular item, very TAd that clowns dont respond to questions or offers on adverts FB donedeal etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

The new look Facebook. Don't like it, don't want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

"We all have a part to play in helping our community...AIB/Covid19.... we're doing our part"

Shut up...shut up...just shut the absolute **** up! Tender by Blur is playing in the background and they've ruined it for me now. I hated their "we're backing brave everyday" campaign aswell. What does that even mean? It's not even grammatically sensical.

Just **** off AIB and take your bull**** slogans with you 😠😠😠

• Advertisement

Porklife wrote: »
    "We all have a part to play in helping our community...AIB/Covid19.... we're doing our part"

Shut up...shut up...just shut the absolute **** up! Tender by Blur is playing in the background and they've ruined it for me now. I hated their "we're backing brave everyday" campaign aswell. What does that even mean? It's not even grammatically sensical.

Just **** off AIB and take your bull**** slogans with you ������

I'm beginning to hate all these PC advertisements at the moment. Everyone is hopping on the "we're all in this together" "stay safe" train lately and its so annoying. You cant even do your shopping in peace without being reminded "Covid is here" "remember to socially distance" from Dunnes :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement