Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

My cat is still missing and I keep going between hope and sorrow. One minute I think someone must have taken him in or he is lost or whatever and the next I think no he would come home if he could, he must have met with some misfortune. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,493 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Antares35 wrote: »
    My cat is still missing and I keep going between hope and sorrow. One minute I think someone must have taken him in or he is lost or whatever and the next I think no he would come home if he could, he must have met with some misfortune. :(

We had a cat before and he went missing in April and returned in September!

Sorry to hear about your cat by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,971 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

You can have sorrow and hope.
    Be sad that the cat is gone and may not return.
    Have hope that he is might return one day,just like above.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,872 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

He might just be sulking, nose knocked out of joint with the baby.

Fingers crossed he'll be back soon.

He might just be sulking, nose knocked out of joint with the baby.

Fingers crossed he'll be back soon.

Could well be.
    Or maybe he's found a new home?

I'd hate to lose either of our 2 cats. The little feckers get under your skin and make you fond of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,171 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

cj maxx wrote: »
    No pussy of any kind here :(
    Excuse my language :)

Meeooewww

To thine own self be true

Maybe he's jealous of the new baby and is hiding out?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,314 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Naggers

New home thanked my post about the cat finding a new home!

Regarding the cat if he’s a Tom cat and he comes back make sure to get him neutered.
    We had a stray cat that was abandoned by somebody out the country as a kitten.
    He got a bit big and started calling around to a neighbor. She wasn’t happy.
    She didn’t relies it was out cat and she told us few months later that she trapped a black can in a wheely bin and brought him up the mountains and left him off.
    The only plus size was the cat pissed in the bin and it went all over her car.

• Advertisement

I’ve found out I’m meeting somebody that I wasn’t expecting to meet yet and I’m not looking forward to it. I haven’t myself prepared for it yet.

We had a cat before and he went missing in April and returned in September!

Sorry to hear about your cat by the way.

Wow that's given me hope. It just isn't like him to go off. We already live in the mountains so no fear someone strayed him here lol. It's just the not knowing, lack of closure etc. Just want to know what happened.
    TA the ****er who owns the field by our house only cuts the grass twice a year and we are overrun with midges the bastards...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

blade1 wrote: »
    Naggers

:)

Wheel of fortune comes to mind.

Regarding the cat if he’s a Tom cat and he comes back make sure to get him neutered.
    She didn’t relies it was out cat and she told us few months later that she trapped a black can in a wheely bin and brought him up the mountains and left him off.

What a monster :(

TA people who think leaving animals in the mountains will give them a chance at a happy ending like some kind of born free shìte. Don't know how many animals we have taken in and rehomed to others after they were dumped here.

What a monster :(

TA people who think leaving animals in the mountains will give them a chance at a happy ending like some kind of born free shìte. Don't know how many animals we have taken in and rehomed to others after they were dumped here.

Her daughter who was about 6 was with her that day also. The kid basically said I was ugly to my face.
    Other people have had the problem with her also because she repeats what's said at home.

Wow that's given me hope. It just isn't like him to go off. We already live in the mountains so no fear someone strayed him here lol. It's just the not knowing, lack of closure etc. Just want to know what happened.
    TA the ****er who owns the field by our house only cuts the grass twice a year and we are overrun with midges the bastards...

He did go missing in April and Came back in september. He was in good condition and well fed we were thinking he with somebody and when the kids went back to school they left him off again and he found his way home.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,949 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

:)

Wheel of fortune comes to mind.

https://youtu.be/jWn1l7aUps4

A packet of Fox's Chunkie Cookies contains only 7 cookies!
    Where are they going with their 7 at all?
    It's not even an even number FFS :mad:

IMG-20200613-173331.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

IMG-20200613-173331.jpg

They're not even that nice. Don't get me wrong - they're grand, but no better than a larger and cheaper packet you'd get in Aldi's, Lidl's or Tesco's.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Making a quick visit to supermarket and forgetting to buy milk. FFS.

• Advertisement

They're not even that nice. Don't get me wrong - they're grand, but no better than a larger and cheaper packet you'd get in Aldi's, Lidl's or Tesco's.

Yeah,after one I had to check the date on the packet as they seem a bit soft.
    Just grabbed them in the local garage on the way home.
    Which made them approximately a billion more expensive than the supermarket. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Some stupid people unable to push a shopping cart.😡

Pushing it sideways blocks everybody. Stopping next to an already parked one causes the same problem. Had to shove a few out off the way.

Road rage of another kind.🙄😄

Their driving licence should be shredded at the cashiers.😂

Some funkwit nearly ran me off the road this evening.
    It's a narrow country road and he came around a bend like a bat out of hell on my side (even though there's no white line, I know he was on my side).
    I had to swerve into the ditch.
    If I had a dashcam, the footage could never be seen as my language was potty foul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

Some funkwit nearly ran me off the road this evening. It's a narrow country road and he came around a bend like a bat out of hell on my side (even though there's no white line, I know he was on my side). I had to swerve into the ditch. If I had a dashcam, the footage could never be seen as my language was potty foul.

So many gobsh!tes that drive like this. You'd wonder what the fuk they're thinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

When you're cooking dinner and it's one of them long cook bastards that take ages and by the time you've it cooked you're not in the mood for it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

New home thanked my post about the cat finding a new home!

:) I thanked it for the second part of your post, I wasn't happy about the fact that the cat had found a new abode, although that's still a damn sight better than him/her NOT finding a home at all.

People like her make my blood boil. Cruel.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,430 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I banged my big toe off of the same thing twice today :rolleyes:

With the language that came out of my mouth on both occasions, I have no doubt that even the Pope would refuse to cleanse me of my sins!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

IMG-20200613-173331.jpg

why does it matter that it isnt an even number? not like you are going to share them.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I banged my big toe off of the same thing twice today :rolleyes:

With the language that came out of my mouth on both occasions, I have no doubt that even the Pope would refuse to cleanse me of my sins!

Have you ever heard the Pope after he's stubbed his big toe twice in the same day? Well, then. Let's just say I feel he might be more understanding than you think. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,430 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

New Home wrote: »
    Have you ever heard the Pope after he's stubbed his big toe twice in the same day? Well, then. Let's just say I feel he might be more understanding than you think. :cool:

:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement