Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,777 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

why does it matter that it isnt an even number? not like you are going to share them.

It's a matter of balance, you can't have the same amount of bikkies in each hand with an odd number.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

New Home wrote: »
    It's a matter of balance, you can't have the same amount of bikkies in each hand with an odd number.

3 in each hand, one in your mouth. you have to think like a problem solver.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,777 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Why the f... can I see the ads before Sanditon on the stupid RTÉ Player but not the actual episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Why the f... can I see the ads before Sanditon on the stupid RTÉ Player but not the actual episode?

If the Pope was to try & use the RTE player, you would hear swearing like you never heard before.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,157 ✭✭✭Be right back

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    If the Pope was to try & use the RTE player, you would hear swearing like you never heard before.

Tried skipping through a programme on the RTE app as I didn't want to see all of it. It went onto the following weeks programme. Very annoying. No wonder it has such bad reviews!

• Advertisement

Would it be on the ITV player? Not sure it is available in Ireland.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Headaches

Would it be on the ITV player? Not sure it is available in Ireland.

It is... at least, the first two episodes are listed, but when I click on them...

Couldn't be dealing with that. Just recording it on the planner myself.

And if you don't have a planner...

• Advertisement

And if you don't have a planner...

Fair enough! Buy the DVD?!

When the shops open. :)

When the shops open. :)

Hope you enjoy it after all that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,517 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

What is always with the stressful dreams? Sleeptime is supposed to be relax, unwind, renew time... Why can't it be more like a mini holiday once is awhile with happy dreams, so you could wake up feeling somewhat rejuvenated? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Not really trivial... but my nuts are killing me !
    Think I've slept askew and kinda crushed them...any fella who has ever done this knows the pain..
    Can't stand.. can't sit...can't walk without looking like John Wayne...in pain ...

Not really trivial... but my nuts are killing me !
    Think I've slept askew and kinda crushed them...any fella who has ever done this knows the pain..
    Can't stand.. can't sit...can't walk without looking like John Wayne...in pain ...

Sounds like you're developing the symptoms of a nut allergy. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Could every form of media stop preaching at me please?
    That would be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

Teenagers on bikes staring at their phones.

Actually haven't seen a teenager on a bike without them doing this in ages.

The only time a cat can express my pain :)

The only time a cat can express my pain :)

Shamelessly stolen from YLYL.

• Advertisement

Shamelessly stolen from YLYL.

We're all 1 big happy family here Mom!

Balls! (see what I did there? :pac:)

Balls! (see what I did there? :pac:)

Yeah..I did...and it hurt!!
    "Masseuse.... masseuse....I need a masseuse"!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I'm hungover and everything is terrible.
    My favourite takeaway is closed.
    Posted a petition on my fb about cats rights and a friend decided to go off on a rant about how cats don't deserve the same rights as dogs because they're not domesticated animals and cat owners don't have to pick up their cat poo. Absolutely made me see red. If you don't want to sign it, then just **** off, no need to post a snarky comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Redneck Reject1971

Having a cast and an itch develops that you have no way to scratch for relief.

Knitting needles, Redneck. :cool::

Knitting needles, Redneck. :cool::

No one knits in my family,so I am trying to navigate a coat hanger with no luck,heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

No one knits in my family,so I am trying to navigate a coat hanger with no luck,heh.

Or a ruler if you have one!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Or a ruler if you have one!

Or a chopstick maybe ?

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Or a chopstick maybe ?

Not a chopstick to be seen here here.But I did manage to reach it with my niece's ruler,heh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement