Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike cover

Options
  • 13-04-2020 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Anyone know anywhere that i can source a bike cover? Mine has had its day unfortunately.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭newmember2

Where are you located?

If you're in Dublin I have a decent one I could give you - it just needs leaves etc to be hosed out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭enrique66_35

The usual online stores are operating like motorcycleshop.ie (Lee Honda in Cork) thevisorshop.com (Crossans in Newry?) etc., just have to pay a few quid for postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭dubal2008

Moto4U in Rathfarnham Village can supply as he is working as an essential worker

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Well I just bought an Oxford Stormex cover for a 141 Honda NC700x, and I cant believe the quality of it. Cheap and cheerful covers will cost you 40 euro and are terrible, dust proof at best. I spent €95 on this and it covers the whole bike and even covers 95% of it with the 47ltr back box on, it has cut outs front and back for a lock passthrough and is ventilated in two places to reduce condensation. Has a belly strap to lock cover in place and stop it faffing around in the wind. Also has a pocket for a solar charger if thats you thing!

Cover is also fleece lined on the inside to keep your baby nice and snug.....cant recommend it enough.

https://www.thevisorshop.com/en/Oxford-Stormex-Motorcycle-Cover/m-14633.aspx

I had to get the XL but depending on bike costs from 70 de niros up.

Postage is free over €50 iirc

Advertisement