Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kronenbourg 1664

• 13-04-2020 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

I dont suppose anyone has seen 1664 on the shelves of any shops or off licences in Dublin recently?

Running out and not seeing any future visits up north or across the water in the foreseeable future.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

I dont suppose anyone has seen 1664 on the shelves of any shops or off licences in Dublin recently?

Running out and not seeing any future visits up north or across the water in the foreseeable future.

Thanks in advance.

C&C Gleesons are the wholesalers for it (they were, at least). Give them a call to see who has it local to you, or who could order it in for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Bikerman2019

I was in the trade a few years ago and then it was Richmond Marketing. It appears they are trying to push it but it aint working.

Thanks for the heads up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭Glebee

I could have sworen ive seen it recently in Super Valu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 690 ✭✭✭bennyob

Glebee wrote: »
    I could have sworen ive seen it recently in Super Valu

Yeah, they seem to stock it.

https://shop.supervalu.ie/shopping/wine-beer-spirits-lager-kronenbourg-1664-12-pack-330-millilitre-/p-1369842000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Bikerman2019

It also says currently unavailable in your store.

:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement