Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth Community College

• 14-04-2020 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking for thoughts on Maynooth Community College...the students, discipline and general atmosphere ...recently moved to area and will be enrolling my DD in a few years

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭granturismo

Alannah80 wrote: »
    Looking for thoughts on Maynooth Community College...the students, discipline and general atmosphere ...recently moved to area and will be enrolling my DD in a few years

Whats a 'DD'?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,249 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Mumsnetism for Daughter. Rather hoped it had stopped leaking out of Mumsnet as it descends in to being Prosecco Stormfront but I've seen it on other forums too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Dj Stiggie

L1011 wrote: »
    Mumsnetism for Daughter. Rather hoped it had stopped leaking out of Mumsnet as it descends in to being Prosecco Stormfront but I've seen it on other forums too

Not just 'daughter', it's 'darling daughter'.

Hehe Prosecco Storefront, I like it.

Advertisement