If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation 32" TV

Options
  • 14-04-2020 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi, I am looking at getting a 32" tv, I am looking at the Samsung UE32N5300. What are your recommendations, within the same price range and stock availability.

Thank you
    Olivier

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

omr1976 wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking at getting a 32" tv, I am looking at the Samsung UE32N5300. What are your recommendations, within the same price range and stock availability.

Thank you
    Olivier
    Hi Omr1976.

Thanks for the post.

At the moment the 32N5300 has ran out of stock unfortunately.

You could check out the LG 32LM6300 which is coming in at 225 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204515-lg-32lm6300pla-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx

Sony have their 32WE613 priced at 299 Euro but its only HD Ready whereas both the LG and Samsung are Full HD.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202487-sony-bravia-kdl32we613-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-hd-ready-freeview-hd.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ace18

Hi,

Can you confirm the LG 32LM6300 has both Freesat and Saorview please? Also can the streaming quality be adjusted in the TV settings, broadband is getting busy around here or do you have 630B model? What is the best price in either case.

Thanks

ace18 wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you confirm the LG 32LM6300 has both Freesat and Saorview please? Also can the streaming quality be adjusted in the TV settings, broadband is getting busy around here or do you have 630B model? What is the best price in either case.

Thanks
    Hi Ace18.

The 32LM6300 does have both a satellite tuner and a Saorview tuner built in.
    I don't believe you can adjust the streaming quality via the settings in the television.

Current best price on the 32LM6300 would be the £199 or 225 Euro web price unfortunately.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204515-lg-32lm6300pla-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx

The 630B version would not be one that we stock.

Any questions please let me know.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ace18

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi Ace18.

I don't believe you can adjust the streaming quality via the settings in the television.

Current best price on the 32LM6300 would be the £199 or 225 Euro web price unfortunately.

Kenny.
    Thanks for that, will order online now, no magic remote knocking around in ur way by any chance?😉

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi Ace18.

Kenny.
    Thanks for that, will order online now, no magic remote knocking around in ur way by any chance?😉
    Hi Ace18.

Thanks for the order.

We wouldn't have any spare magic remotes kicking around the Belfast store as spare ones are like hens teeth to us :) 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭Masala

Kenny.... is there an online Manual for the LG. Nothing comes in the box. Tricky getting the Saorview channels (all 7 of the them!) to line up together.... they run from channel 801 to channel 845. Have to YouTube everything....

Otherwise ... great having Netflix at push of button. And set looks great

Masala wrote: »
    Kenny.... is there an online Manual for the LG. Nothing comes in the box.  Tricky getting the Saorview channels (all 7 of the them!) to line up together.... they run from channel 801 to channel 845.  Have to YouTube everything....

Otherwise ... great having Netflix at push of button. And set looks great
    Hey Masala.

They tend to not supply paper manuals any longer with any products.

If you click the link below you will be able to download the manual:
    https://www.lg.com/uk/support/product/lg-32LM6300PLA

Any issues let me know

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.