Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania Refund

• 14-04-2020 9:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭

I know this should be in the travel thread, but I figured this wouldnt be seen for a few months if it was.

Just wondering has anyone in Ireland received a TM refund yet for any event?

I know the US have since last week and TM prob have a specific way of issuing them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

not WM but i was due to go to boxing on 17 March in NYC, but the timescales may apply to you

event was supposed to be going ahead without fans and TM were due to grant refunds (12th March), then it was announced as postponed (13 March).

first ticketmaster were refusing to refund the show as it was ppostponed not cancelled (23 March),

then it was eventually cancelled and the refund would take up to 30 days (no way of contacting them by email and they closed the live chats)

the $250 arrived back on my card on this morning so might be end of April you get it back mate

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

According to reports in the USA the refunds are properly starting now. Once mine arrives i will post here and if any one else gets one could they to so we all have a fair idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭Snorlaxx

Good idea, I figured they'd do it by largest geographic region first i.e. US > Canada > Australia > Europe etc, just an assumption

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭JamieHP

Yeah i'm still waiting on mine to come through, will post here if I get it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Got my refund for Wrestlemania today. Looks like it was paid out on their side the 11th. Still waiting on money back for the 4-day combo ticket though. I'll put it towards next year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

RosyLily wrote: »
    Got my refund for Wrestlemania today. Looks like it was paid out on their side the 11th. Still waiting on money back for the 4-day combo ticket though. I'll put it towards next year.

Ya we got tickets to all the other shows aswell not to rushed on refunds as plan on keeping it aside for next year anyway but worth keeping a eye on just incase of a mistake

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭Snorlaxx

RosyLily wrote: »

Same here
    Just got WrestleMania refund in, waiting on combo tickets now.

Advertisement