Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Games Quiz April 2020 GAME THREAD

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Clarabel wrote:
    Bags and Kol. I cheated. I'm sorry. I got a photo of a stag horn sent to me so I could show my team what a epiphytes was. (But I didn't want to Google). I didn't know what epi meant but I knew phytes was plants (cause I use phyto shampoo), we figured it out as a team. That's more fun for me than cheating but if someone else thinks winning is more important then let them at it.

-5 points to your team so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

A lot of unnecessary bitterness here ending an otherwise very enjoyable quiz. Personally didn't care what score the other teams got or how they got them because the only prize on offer is a personal sense of achievement

Thanks to Baggly and Kolido for hosting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

To be clear.. my cheating comments was facetious. We didn't cheat!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Clarabel wrote:

-10 points

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Clarabel wrote: »

I see what you did there, just you so!

I'm confident enough our team didn't and I'm sure they are VERY confident I didn't

• Advertisement
Advertisement