Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Android phone - video distortion

• 14-04-2020 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

When I click to view a video on my phone - I get a distorted screen - just wondering if people have an solutions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭tv3tg4

This is the screen that shows up on my phone.

I downloaded android 10 last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

tv3tg4 wrote:
    When I click to view a video on my phone - I get a distorted screen - just wondering if people have an solutions?

What's the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭tv3tg4

Nokia 4.2
    I used Nokia customer care and they thought there is a fault with Android 10 that will be corrected in due course

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

tv3tg4 wrote:
    Nokia 4.2 I used Nokia customer care and they thought there is a fault with Android 10 that will be corrected in due course

Hopefully they resolve it soon. Very annoying..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭73bc61lyohr0mu

Backup your phone and do a full factory reset. Often helps with big OS upgrades.

• Advertisement
Advertisement