If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for Subwoofer

Options
  • 15-04-2020 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi guys,

I'm considering adding a subwoofer to my setup to add some more low end into the mix and round out the sound. I was wondering if you could recommend a few options based on the setup detailed below, probably up to max €500 range? Ideally it would be lower but happy to see a number of options.

Turntable: Rega Planar 1
    Amplifier: Pioneer A10AE
    Speakers: Dali Oberon 1

Thanks,

TP

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi guys,

I'm considering adding a subwoofer to my setup to add some more low end into the mix and round out the sound. I was wondering if you could recommend a few options based on the setup detailed below, probably up to max €500 range? Ideally it would be lower but happy to see a number of options.

Turntable: Rega Planar 1
    Amplifier: Pioneer A10AE
    Speakers: Dali Oberon 1

Thanks,

TP
    Hey TP.

Thanks for the post.

Nice setup you currently have :D

Fynee Audio have the F3.8 priced at £299. I could offer one of these on a deal at £249 or 295 Euro
    https://www.richersoun...k-ash-subwoofer.aspx

Or the Monitor Audio Bronze W10 which I  could offer for £289 or 340 Euro
    https://www.richersoun...black-subwoofer.aspx

There is a crazy Euro deal on the Reli T Zero prices at £349 but only 319 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203194-rel-t-zero-v2-black-subwoofer.aspx?swapstore=1

Dali also have their E9F which I could offer at £375 or 445 Euro
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-200064-dali-e9f-black-black-subwoofer.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Teddy Picker

Thanks Kenny,

Reviewing the options with a view to hopefully making an order later in the week / this weekend. Just wondering what the process is for ordering any of the deals offered, can I just call the store or do I need to send a PM?

Cheers,

TP

Thanks Kenny,

Reviewing the options with a view to hopefully making an order later in the week / this weekend. Just wondering what the process is for ordering any of the deals offered, can I just call the store or do I need to send a PM?

Cheers,

TP
    Hi TP.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

To place an order you can drop us over your contact number in a PM and we can give you a buzz back.

Once you have decided on which sub might suit we can see if we can work a deal on it for you.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Teddy Picker

Hey guys,

PM sent on this, look forward to finalising in the near future.

Cheers,

TP

Hey guys,

PM sent on this, look forward to finalising in the near future.

Cheers,

TP
    Hey Teddy Picker.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I will drop you a call ASAP.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.