Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Degiro alternatives

Options
  • 15-04-2020 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi,

Degiro dont appear to be accepting new customers, I am in a queue that hasnt moved for a few weeks.

Can someone please suggest me best alternative with similarly low fees?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Empty_Space

Thank you all for the useful inputs, such a giving forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,753 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

That delay may save you a lot of money. ;)

'When I was a boy we were serfs, slave minded. Anyone who came along and lifted us out of that belittling, I looked on them as Gods.' - Dan Breen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Might it be that there is no answer to your question?

There is a reason for degiro's popularity. While one of the best/cheapest across all the countries it operates in; here in Ireland, it really is in a league of it's own.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,395 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Revolut will let you at the S&P if you're stuck

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

You can have a look at Saxo Bank. Compared to DEGIRO it is more targeted towards short term speculation, but it should also work for longer term investment.

I do not use it but it was an option when I did my research, they have a nice online platform, are reliable, and have cheap fees.

It is possible to create a dummy account to try the platform - I did it and it is pretty good indeed, but compared to DEGIRO it might be a bit intimidating if you are completely new to this as there are more options/functionality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Hi,

Degiro dont appear to be accepting new customers, I am in a queue that hasnt moved for a few weeks.

Can someone please suggest me best alternative with similarly low fees?

Interactive Brokers

Advertisement