Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel Standing Order Query

Options
  • 15-04-2020 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi,

I have been trying to cancel a standing order since last night. The standing order frequency is weekly every Tuesday. I am clicking cancel standing order on banking 365 Online. A message appears saying "The following standing order has been permanently cancelled." But the status of the standing order still says active? Will the standing order still continue to come out of my account every Tuesday or will this status eventually change?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hydration wrote: »
    Hi,

I have been trying to cancel a standing order since last night. The standing order frequency is weekly every Tuesday. I am clicking cancel standing order on banking 365 Online. A message appears saying "The following standing order has been permanently cancelled." But the status of the standing order still says active? Will the standing order still continue to come out of my account every Tuesday or will this status eventually change?
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

When you submit a request to cancel a standing order on your account this takes 24 hours to be fully processed and cancelled in your account. If you submitted the request after the cut off point of 3.30pm this will be processed today and cancelled over night tonight. 

I hope this clarifies this for you.

Take care, thanks Jen 

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Hydration

Hi,

Hi there,

When you submit a request to cancel a standing order on your account this takes 24 hours to be fully processed and cancelled in your account. If you submitted the request after the cut off point of 3.30pm this will be processed today and cancelled over night tonight. 

Take care, thanks Jen 
    Hi Jen,

Thanks, the issue is now resolved. The standing order is no longer showing in my account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi,

Hi there,

Take care, thanks Jen 
    Hi Jen,

Thanks, the issue is now resolved. The standing order is no longer showing in my account.
    Happy to hear this, please feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else. 

Have a nice day.

Thanks Jen 

Advertisement