Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debit Query

Options
  • 15-04-2020 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi,

I registered for an online account several months ago. I changed my Banking Direct Debit Details on the online account but so far no direct debits have come out. I had to pay these bills with my debit card online because no direct debits came out at all. What can I do to fix this?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi Hydration, 

Thank you for getting in touch.

We regret any inconvenience. Did you receive a confirmation letter confirming your direct debit was set up?

We are unable to take bank details here on Boards but we can check your account to see if there is an active direct debit on your account.

Please provide us with the following information via private message for account security: 

- Your name as it appears on the Electric Ireland account
    - Your Electric Ireland account number
    - Your contact number
    - The first line of your address
    - Confirmation that you are the account holder (Yes/No)

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Hydration

Hi Hydration, 

Thank you for getting in touch.

We regret any inconvenience. Did you receive a confirmation letter confirming your direct debit was set up?

We are unable to take bank details here on Boards but we can check your account to see if there is an active direct debit on your account.

Please provide us with the following information via private message for account security: 

- Your name as it appears on the Electric Ireland account
    - Your Electric Ireland account number
    - Your contact number
    - The first line of your address
    - Confirmation that you are the account holder (Yes/No)

Kind regards, 
    Aoife
    Hi Aoife,

No I never received a confirmation letter. Just sent you the requested information via pm.

Advertisement