Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Releases 2020

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

2ndcoming wrote: »
    Calling it now Andrade, Aleister & Vega to debut at Double or Nothing.

Andrade's 90 day no compete clause won't be up and Aleister is still under contract.

Maybe at All in.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

CastorTroy wrote: »
    The usual non-compete clause is 90 days, right?

Now will Aleister Black try to leave?

Sometimes, non-competes with WWE seem to be for the remaining lenght of the contract.

I'm not 100% sure how it works but I do feel I remember someone having a quite lenghty non-compete that dragged for a few months. Might be some sort of "You get 50% pay for the rest of the duration of your contract, provided you don't move to X or Y company".

J. Marston wrote: »
    Charlotte is a 12/13/14 time women's champion (Who is even counting at this point?), part of the 4HW and she's Ric's daughter.

She has the status for a power play like downing tools until WWE played ball with Andrade and they caved. She'll be back soon enough.

Supposedly she was taken off the Wrestlemania posters last week and was back on them last night (when Andrade was released)

I agree with you. Being with her helped him in getting his release.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The Voices Of Wrestling twitter account made a good point, as to where the man formerly known as Andrade COULD end up.. He's not short of options either way.

https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/1373834763585392640

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Surely Khan could just offer to pay up the difference to the no compete clause or whatever if he wanted to though? At some point they're going to want to do an Outsiders style surprise, I can't imagine WWE have any real sway over someone whose contract they've terminated other than we'll keep paying you for 90 days if you don't appear elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

He doesn't have a no compete clause, he's free to do as he wants/please.
    Sources close to the situation confirm that Andrade's release from WWE does not include a 90-day non-compete, so he would be able to start taking dates immediately.

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/andrades-wwe-release-doesnt-include-non-compete-clause-336591

Advertisement