Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop works

Options
  • 15-04-2020 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I dropped my laptop today. Whilst it’s functioning fine it needs someone to open it up as some of the casing has come apart and some components are not sitting correctly in one area inside it. I’d like some one a bit more competent then I to put them back in correctly. Any one recommend a person to bring it too or to contact about it once things settle down again?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

Hi all

I dropped my laptop today. Whilst it’s functioning fine it needs someone to open it up as some of the casing has come apart and some components are not sitting correctly in one area inside it. I’d like some one a bit more competent then I to put them back in correctly. Any one recommend a person to bring it too or to contact about it once things settle down again?

I will do it FOC, live in Carrigtwohill, work in Little Island, so if you are willing to wait until free movement is back, I'll do it no prob.

Advertisement