Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Panasonic Tv Loses Hdmi Picture Signal After A Few Hours

• 16-04-2020 12:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Recently bought a Panasonic TX49GX550B.

Great TV. Well pleased with it.

Only gripe is sometimes it loses the HDMI picture signal. Screen goes black. Sometimes after 1 hour sometimes after a few hours. Message appears "No Signal". The sound stays on. If i turn the tv off and back on the picture returns. This happens maybe once every week or 2. So not enough for me to want to return the TV. But would like to get it sorted.

Tried a different HDMI input port.
    Tried changing to a brand new hdmi cable.
    Tried 1080p 60hz, 1080p 50hz, 1080i 60hz and 1080i 50hz input resolution.
    Using an android box to play movies. Had no problems with same setup on a 43inch Samsung TV.

Any suggestions?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭jj880

Am I in the wrong forum?

Advertisement