Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Andriods dream of electric HEEPS?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭lassykk

Thanks for a great game and reveal sKeith.

Really enjoyable format

Congrats to ShsneU. I was rooting for my fellow quiz mate at the end I won't lie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

So I mayyyyy have thought this was peehs :o

So, you never even read the instructions :eek: after me going to the trouble of blatently robbing the heeps instructions from somebody elses heeps game. :D

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

Well done Shane, thanks sKeith.

I'm pleasantly pleased with my performance, had a rocky start and not a great first half but a top five finish is alright :)

Hi Everyone,

Just got a late entry from a player there, and was going to send them along the results they would have gotten if they had entered, as a kindness for entering,
    But.. on doing the addition, the results surprised me so much that I couldn't not share.

Thanks s1ippy for your too late entry, for without that, this experiment would never have been done.

We have the results already, but... if s1ppy had of entered the game, the end table would have been...

Scores after question 20: (if s1ppy had of entered)

Player Score
    HeidiHeidi 59
    Necro 51
    Collie D 51
    Three More Big Sleeps 50
    Trigger 49
    ShaneU 46
    Kolido 44
    conor222 43
    Zaph 43
    Kenzie Inexpensive Seaport 41
    davetherave 40
    Ectoplasm 40
    Also Starring LeVar Burton 38
    Homer J. Fong 37
    Gru 34
    twirlagig 34
    Midnight_EG 33
    khalessi 33
    Sheridan81 32
    lassykk 32
    Spook_ie 32
    s1ippy 32
    Strawberry Milkshake 29
    rainbowtrout 28
    Persepoly 23
    the purple tin 15

I just found it so interesting the differences that missing one player from the game can make to the results.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,371 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

sKeith wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

Just got a late entry from a player there, and was going to send them along the results they would have gotten if they had entered, as a kindness for entering,
    But.. on doing the addition, the results surprised me so much that I couldn't not share.

Thanks s1ippy for your too late entry, for without that, this experiment would never have been done.

We have the results already, but... if s1ppy had of entered the game, the end table would have been...

Scores after question 20: (if s1ppy had of entered)

Player Score
    HeidiHeidi 59
    Necro 51
    Collie D 51
    Three More Big Sleeps 50
    Trigger 49
    ShaneU 46
    Kolido 44
    conor222 43
    Zaph 43
    Kenzie Inexpensive Seaport 41
    davetherave 40
    Ectoplasm 40
    Also Starring LeVar Burton 38
    Homer J. Fong 37
    Gru 34
    twirlagig 34
    Midnight_EG 33
    khalessi 33
    Sheridan81 32
    lassykk 32
    Spook_ie 32
    s1ippy 32
    Strawberry Milkshake 29
    rainbowtrout 28
    Persepoly 23
    the purple tin 15

I just found it so interesting the differences that missing one player from the game can make to the results.

I wuz robbed! 😭😭

• Advertisement

That's some difference to the end scores.......

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    That's some difference to the end scores.......

Biggest differences was enegizer batteries sheeped instead of duracell alone, and linux sole sheeped instead of linux and windows dual sheeping.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Sounds like your trying to say my victory was an undeserved fluke!

ShaneU wrote: »
    Sounds like your trying to say my victory was an undeserved fluke!
    Your victory was deserved and should be celebrated often. It was a glorious achievment that made resounding influences to enrich countless lives and guide our opinions for generations to come.

Your victory was deserved and should be celebrated often. It was a glorious achievment that made resounding influences to enrich countless lives and guide our opinions for generations to come.
    Except mine :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Biggest differences was enegizer batteries sheeped instead of duracell alone, and linux sole sheeped instead of linux and windows dual sheeping.
    Mad stuff!!

I found the same when I did the Food and Drinks Heeps. The last entry received had a big effect on the score and changed the second, third and last place finishers among other things - it was the question on jam that made the big difference (there were two big answers on the same score until the last entry separated them by one point and turned two lots of zero into just one)

Toto Wolfcastle still would have won but only by a single point, rather than the six-point she had in the end.

Heeps is infuriating to play but tremendous fun to score!

Advertisement