Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap postal service

Options
  • 16-04-2020 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I sell a product on ebay.ie
    Product weight is 500 grams

I use an post to deliver product in Ireland
    It cost me 6.20 for a non registered packet
    Is there any more low-cost service available in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Mayoman007 wrote: »
    I sell a product on ebay.ie
    Product weight is 500 grams

I use an post to deliver product in Ireland
    It cost me 6.20 for a non registered packet
    Is there any more low-cost service available in Ireland?

Like almost every post with the same question, no information on quantity is supplied, hence no answer can be given

• Registered Users Posts: 18,111 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Need to know quantity. We're paying fastway about 3.50 plus vat for the a4 satchel, weight doesn't matter. But it is fastway so your paying for what you get. Paying 5 plus vat for 30kg with dpd but volume is high.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

I personaly would'nt get too caught up with An Post's postal charges. They change them a lot.

My father on the other hand, as an ex postal sorter with An Post would have loved a second shot as an adviser to a new postal startup.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭Firblog

You could try this crowd (not involved with them in any way), think you send your stock to them and they do all the rest, use their buying power to reduce the postal costs - I could be wrong though :P

Advertisement