Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPV Recurrence

• 17-04-2020 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

sorry to post this, it's a bit personal but im really worried. ive had genital warts since I was a teenager due to a regrettable drunken mistake. it flares up when im stressed, every 3-4 years. lo and behold there are two warts just after cropping up this week. the clinic i usually go to for cryo isnt open. im very anxious to get this taken care of, does anyone know of anywhere in the country i could get treatment for this?? the longer you leave it without treatment the harder it is to get rid and the more the risk it will spread. again apologies as it's not a nice thing to have to describe but im very depressed and worried all the time.

Advertisement