Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hose feed attachment

Options
  • 17-04-2020 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    Just wondering does anyone use a feed attachment with their hose and how do you find it? I’ve spotted the miracle gro one online but it seems that you have to use their own feed sachets into it, would be interested to know if you can use other feeds in it as I like to use seaweed or tomato feeds from time to time. It gets a bit heavy lugging a full watering can up and down a ladder to do the hanging baskets :D

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

I've the miracle gro one, it's grand. I use it with the miracle gro feed and also with the nemasys nematodes. Haven't tried other solutions as i can't be arsed working out the numbers and i got a load of cheap miracle gro (and feeding the tomatoes and chillis isn't too much effort)

Advertisement