Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what app to buy for teenager - iphone

Options
  • 17-04-2020 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

My daughter is spending alot of time on her phone these days.
    I want to buy her an app from the apple app store that she might use,

I see with Instagram and many other apps she uses that there are photo manipulation extras available in these apps. Is there an app worth money that can offer her something different - it might also encourage her artistic side and get her into photography editing?

I've never purchased an app before but I would think it might be a good investment of her time over the coming weeks if there was something out there worth a few quid.

Any recommendations?

Comments

https://www.procamapp.com/

I've been using it through several major releases. It's an excellent app if she's actually interested in taking pictures with control instead of just slapping a filter onto a snapshot.

Advertisement