Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query re scooter drivetrain

Options
  • 17-04-2020 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Couple of questions,

Will most likely be changing the belt on a xmax125 shortly or at least have a look at it as not sure when last done. I see talk about belt & rollers being done at the same time. Had a look at a few video's and from what I can see the clutch rollers sit inside the casing of the front pulley and some suggest worn rollers can point to reduced take of speed which leads to my next question

When pulling away you normally have to wind it up to 4K revs and when doing any normal road speeds 50-70KM the bike normally sits at 6-7K revs, would this be normal or is something slipping which in turn is giving the higher rev's.

Advertisement