Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need an engrossing show to keep my mind off the current madness

1202122232426»

Comments

Rechuchote wrote: »
    I liked Schtisel (Netflix), though there's a hollow underneath it through the existence of Palestine and the Palestinians never being mentioned.

Agree

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

Thanks to whoever reccomended Succession. Absolute masterpiece

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭sioda

Started back in on a rerun of Boston Legal and have to say it feels like a blacklist prequel Spader really hams it up so well.

It's aged very well, Spader and Shatner are an excellent double act. The support characters especially the judges are fantastic as well. I know it lost its way in later seasons but it's a good way to pass the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭noserider

Hacks
    Blind spotting
    LouderMilk

• Registered Users Posts: 3 donnyb63

What's your theory on who red is? Being the mother seems the most likely I think he's the real raymond reddington though.the Death scene for liz at end of season 8 is absolutely brilliant the music etc almost shed a tear!

• Advertisement
Advertisement