Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there Reptilians on Boards.IE?

Options
  • 17-04-2020 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Yes hello, I think there could be a conspiracy on boards.ie.

I opened a post in the Infrastructure Forum yesterday, in which I drew attention to the unusual appearance of the new children's hospital in Dublin, today I wanted to see what answers were in it but it disappeared without a trace.
    It didn't violate any forum rules, so I wonder what the moderator's motivation was to delete it. The only explanation that seems logical to me is that he must be a Reptilian. Could that be? Maybe at least one moderator on this forum is a Reptilian Gatekeeper or maybe a Satanist who abuses his administrative rights to censor certain information so that people do not discover it.

Here is the information that was censored:

Hello. I noticed something unusual about the new children's hospital in Dublin.

As you know, snakes are cold-blooded, which is also a term for lack of empathy or in its strongest form for psychopathy. They are carnivores and nest robbers, they eat the young of mammals. Many of them are venomous and even deadly to humans.
    The highest saint of Ireland is Saint Patrick, who is known for driving snakes out of Ireland. In the 2016 census, 78.8% of the Irish population identified as Catholic. In Christianity, the personification of ultimate evil is represented as a snake. The old serpent the devil.

In summary. Snakes are dangerous animals from a secular point of view and are associated with poison, suffering, death and psychopathy.
    From a religious and spiritual point of view they are personifications of evil. And are equated with treachery, dark wisdom, deception and malice.

They do not have a good reputation in human society, for scientific reasons, common sense and cultural and spiritual understanding.

And yet, Ireland is building a up to 2.4 billion Euro expensive children's hospital in the shape of a snake or devil eye into its capital.

...Why?

It would also be very desirable if we could have a civil discussion on the content without ad hominem attacks and amateurish pathologization.

MHafoMY.jpg
    Q4ZOYVG.jpg
    ccfTkXg.jpg
    Bq86So2.jpg
    XlXaHT3.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,311 ✭✭✭✭endacl

No. There are no ‘reptilians’ anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭NSAman

endacl wrote: »

The other half made eggs this morning... I’m not so sure there are not!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

My ex-wife is a serpent.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Yup they're everywhere and nowhere trust no-one

• Registered Users Posts: 15 SaintPat

endacl wrote: »

But then why was my post deleted? It didn't violate forum rules and it IS a legitimate question. 2.4 billion Euro in tax money to build a children hospital inside the eye of a serpent, a cold-blooded venomous predator animal that poisons and eats young mammals (children). I find that very strange. And I think many people do. So I wanted to raise awareness of this curios issue. But then I get censored and my thread with already 4 posts in it gets deleted without a trace. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Fairly easy to see why that nonsense was deleted, unless it was posted in AH

• Registered Users Posts: 7,682 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

I thought St Patrick drove the snakes out of Ireland ?

begbysback wrote: »
    Fairly easy to see why that nonsense was deleted

If it is that easy, please explain in detail. Do you have valid arguments or do you just have insubstantial insults? Is "nonsense" your only argument? The children's hospital HAS the shape of a snake's eye and that IS very strange. It is, in fact, severely abnormal. Just as an attitude of seeming denial or rejection on this issue is highly dubious. Are you a Reptilian? No offense, but I have to ask because you act as if there was nothing to see although there clearly is and you welcome censorship of the topic as well.
    Dr. Bre wrote: »
    I thought St Patrick drove the snakes out of Ireland ?

He has. But the "snakes" are back. And if Patrick could witness a snake-eyed children's hospital, where the innocent and weakest are most vulnerable, being built in the capital of Ireland, he would rotate in his grave.

It's time to drive them out once again! If the Irish people allow this abomination to be built, it would be one of the greatest public humiliations in the history of mankind.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,643 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

SaintPat wrote: »
    But then why was my post deleted? It didn't violate forum rules and it IS a legitimate question. 2.4 billion Euro in tax money to build a children hospital inside the eye of a serpent, a cold-blooded venomous predator animal that poisons and eats young mammals (children). I find that very strange. And I think many people do. So I wanted to raise awareness of this curios issue. But then I get censored and my thread with already 4 posts in it gets deleted without a trace. :confused:

It's not a legitimate question. It's unhinged nonsense. One of the things you're basing this on is the fecking eye of Sauron.

It's not a legitimate question. It's unhinged nonsense.
    It is an absolutely legitimate question! I start to repeat myself but the hospital has the shape of a snake eye, a venomous animal that eats children for heaven's sake! It's sick and insane. You're either in denial and can't see the obvious or you are a Reptilian who is trying to downplay and confuse.
    IOne of the things you're basing this on is the fecking eye of Sauron.
    That is what it as well resembles. That is a visual fact, no interpretation necessary. It's a dragon's eye. It looks like the eye of Sauron. And that is the entity that Satanists worship.
    It is therefore a logical assumption to suppose that these Satanists or Reptilians have infiltrated Ireland at the highest level and are erecting monuments to themselves. And who knows what's going to happen inside there, I don't dare to imagine. I mean it's a venomous animals that brings suffering and death to young mammals. What's to be expected?

Maybe they plan to set it on fire once it is built and full of sick children. Crazy? Well, they initally wanted to call it PHOENIX. The bird that rises from the ashes. Satanists or Luziferians believe that Lucifer (Sauron) will rise from the ashes.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/new-childrens-hospital-likely-to-drop-phoenix-name-after-threat-of-legal-action-36392267.html

And there was that very odd incident with the fire safety system, where they tried to avoid getting the needed safety measures in place... quote "with one eye on the money"...

Children's Hospital 'deliberately designed to avoid installing sprinklers' - claims fire brigade

https://www.independent.ie/news/environment/childrens-hospital-deliberately-designed-to-avoid-installing-sprinklers-claims-fire-brigade-36259501.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

SaintPat wrote: »
    My newly opened thread was just erased in the infrastructure board and I was banned there with no explanation!

"The matter you posted about snakes has no place in the infrastructure forum and is totally unacceptable..."

YES IT HAS! Because it is a building in the shape of a snake's eye! That's why it belongs in the infrastructure forum. Where else should I post about buildings? This person censors arbitrarily with ridiculous excuses. The real reason is that he is a gatekeeper that doesn't want people to know about it. And he doesn't want that because he's a reptilian or a satanist.

No forum rules have been violated, he is making it up. My post didn't violate a single rule, that's why he can't point to any. Only a matter of time until the reptilian gatekeeper moderators panic and ban me from the forum entirely. Well, for the sake of your children and your own dignity, remember what I told you today.

Thats a polite way of saying don't post that sh1te in proper forums...its not rocket science.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭eastie17

But what is a "reptilian"?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,485 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Posting PMs is against site rules. Do not do so again

You need to discuss any issues with the mod who banned you - do not bring it up in other threads

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement