If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcam AVR10

Options
  • 17-04-2020 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi,

I have sent a technical request regarding my purchase of the Arcam AVR10, I have other issues that I would like to discuss and not bring to the attention of the forum.

I have tried ringing but no answer. I appreciate that you may be busy and under pressure with Covoid, but you have answered many other requests made more recent than mine.

Could you at least please respond and acknowledge my technical request

Thank you

James

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi,

I have sent a technical request regarding my purchase of the Arcam AVR10, I have other issues that I would like to discuss and not bring to the attention of the forum.

I have tried ringing but no answer. I appreciate that you may be busy and under pressure with Covoid, but you have answered many other requests made more recent than mine.

Could you at least please respond and acknowledge my technical request

Thank you

James
    HiJimmy2shoes222.

Sorry it look like we might have missed you previous post.

Our phones have been pretty busy today and there are only two of us trying to answer all the calls.

I will try and drop you a call ASAP.

Hi Jimmy2shoes222.

I tried to call just now but it went straight to voice mail.

I will try you again before I finish for the evening at half 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 jimmy2shoes222

Hi David, 

Thanks for getting back to me, I just missed the call there, try again when your ready 

Hi David, 

Thanks for getting back to me, I just missed the call there, try again when your ready 
    Hi Jimmy2Shoes222.

I have noted you in my dairy for a call first thing in the morning and I'll download a copy of the manual for when I give you call.

Speak to you in the morning.

Kenny.

Hi David, 

Hi Jimmy2Shoes222.

I have noted you in my dairy for a call first thing in the morning and I'll download a copy of the manual for when I give you call.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,

No bother I'll talk to tomorrow

Thanks James

• Advertisement

Hi David, 

Hi Jimmy2Shoes222.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,

Thanks James

Hi David, 

Hi Jimmy2Shoes222.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,

Thanks James
    Morning James.

Tried to drop you a call this morning. 

I'll try you again in a little bit.

Morning

Ya I just missed call by a few seconds, whenever your ready I'm ready

Thanks for taking my call yesterday Jimmy2Shoes222.

Hi I see the store is back open, upon my last phone call with Kenny, I would like to follow up on our last conversation since the lockdown, I believe a log was made on the position I was in so would appreciate to get back in touch
    Thanks
    James   

• Advertisement

Hi I see the store is back open, upon my last phone call with Kenny, I would like to follow up on our last conversation since the lockdown, I believe a log was made on the position I was in so would appreciate to get back in touch
    Thanks
    James   
    Hey Jimmy2Shoes222.

We are now back open again for appointments.

Regarding your AVR10.

If you want to get it reboxed back up in its original packaging (You may have already done this).

I can then arrange for our courier to call out at the start of the week and collect it from you. (Please make sure all accessories are included)

Once it is back with us we can either look at a refund or if there is something else you are interested in going for as a replacement.

Kenny.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for getting back to me. If you can give me a call at your convenience, I would like to discuss in person what I would like to do next.

Thanks

James  

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for getting back to me. If you can give me a call at your convenience, I would like to discuss in person what I would like to do next.

Thanks

James  
    Hi James.

I have penciled you into my diary to call you first thing in the morning for a chat.

Kenny.

Hi Kenny,

I never received the phone call but I decided to give the AVR10 another chance. Except for the loud hum everything seemed to be working fine until two nights ago. Now I can't get any sound from it or any HDMI signal from it. I tried to reset to factory defaults and other diagnoses I could think of. 
    You can ring me to hear more of the issue in detail.
    I have the unit boxed up again and reconnected the Denon.

Thanks James     

Hi Kenny,

I never received the phone call but I decided to give the AVR10 another chance. Except for the loud hum everything seemed to be working fine until two nights ago. Now I can't get any sound from it or any HDMI signal from it. I tried to reset to factory defaults and other diagnoses I could think of. 
    You can ring me to hear more of the issue in detail.
    I have the unit boxed up again and reconnected the Denon.

Thanks James     
    Hi James,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you!

If you PM me with your contact number I can give you a call to discuss asap.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.