Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai do nothing as Racist Travellers attack Chinese

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Gardai too busy taking cars off people with no tax. Easy target. Too much hassle for them to get involved with travellers.

Hereos my arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

Yeah two ideas .

No Child Support after the 2nd child unless one parent is in full time employment. That might slow them down a bit.

Eugenics to be looked at for anyone with multiple convictions of a violent aggresive nature.

Not sure would i agree with the child support bit, but you're spot on with the eugenics part, they should breed them out of existence

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Fred Cryton

Ah sure isn't it a much easier job for the Guards to be stopping middle class people in their vehicles checking where they're off to on a nice sunny day....they couldn't be doing any real police work now, let's be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Lundstram wrote: »
    Gardai too busy taking cars off people with no tax. Easy target. Too much hassle for them to get involved with travellers.

Hereos my arse.

Same old shyte from the couch keyboard warriors. How many people pulled in this week for spitting at the guards? You will find many of the cars taken because of no tax are being driven by our ethnic minorities and criminal class. Why dont you put on a uniform and do the job if you are such an expert or are you too busy doing 31 in a 30 zone?

And check how to spell heroes while you are at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Edgware wrote: »
    Same old shyte from the couch keyboard warriors. How many people pulled in this week for spitting at the guards? You will find many of the cars taken because of no tax are being driven by our ethnic minorities and criminal class. Why dont you put on a uniform and do the job if you are such an expert or are you too busy doing 31 in a 30 zone?

And check how to spell heroes while you are at it.
    Two, I think? Out of 4.7 million people. Yeah, it's rife. :rolleyes: Do you have stats to back up your third sentence? Or did you pull it from your arse along with the rest of your post?

I'm too busy to put on the uniform, a uniform that represents corruption and cowardice. Our herOEs. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,564 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Blazer wrote: »
    well the good news is that if the travellers don't practice social distancing then we should be minus a few year in a year or two.
    In fact if all the travellers in Ireland wanted to get together for one big session I wouldn't object in the slightest.

Believe it or not they get priority Covid-19 testing because of their degenerate lifestyle! "Vulnerable" apparently. If a taxpayer is half dead with symptoms they won't get tested unless they've had confirmed contact with a case, yet our ethnic chums get a fast track test if they have a temperature and a sniffle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Hereos my arse.

Easiest way around this is for people to pay their motor tax. Not to take a risk only to turn around and try make it someone else's fault when they're caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭saabsaab

Easiest way around this is for people to pay their motor tax. Not to take a risk only to turn around and try make it someone else's fault when they're caught.

Or abolish it and put it where it can't be escaped on the fuel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/armed-gardai-on-standby-as-up-to-70-members-of-traveller-family-expected-to-travel-from-uk-for-funeral-39136756.html

Armed gardai on standby as 'up to 70 members' of Traveller family expected to travel from UK for funeral
    A highly respected member of the Travelling community is understood to have died from Covid-19 complications this week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/armed-gardai-on-standby-as-up-to-70-members-of-traveller-family-expected-to-travel-from-uk-for-funeral-39136756.html

Armed gardai on standby as 'up to 70 members' of Traveller family expected to travel from UK for funeral
    A highly respected member of the Travelling community is understood to have died from Covid-19 complications this week

Oxymoron

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Portweather

Traveller = animals. The lockdown has been a revelation as to how downright feral they are. Most of the crime that has been reported during this period is due to pikeeys not being able to contain themselves. The have the highest of everything : highest death rate among children, highest unemployment, highest crime rate. They are a scourge on society and they are becoming a severe problem and it’s getting out of hand. Now I’ve said my peace. Goodnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭BanditLuke

But but but ethnic minority etc...

Can't say what I really think of these "people".

• Registered Users Posts: 86,778 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

mountains of previous convictions and still all out walking free

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭chosen1

Traveller = animals. The lockdown has been a revelation as to how downright feral they are. Most of the crime that has been reported during this period is due to pikeeys not being able to contain themselves. The have the highest of everything : highest death rate among children, highest unemployment, highest crime rate. They are a scourge on society and they are becoming a severe problem and it’s getting out of hand. Now I’ve said my peace. Goodnight.

Agree entirely. A crowd of them in Longford have been throwing Covid parties over the past few weeks. Over 80 found in one house at a 21st one night.

https://www.longfordleader.ie/news/home/534611/covid-19-party-mentality-continues-in-longford-as-gardai-break-up-more-gatherings.html

Hopefully all this recent behaviour with them will highlight their absolute lawlessness and disregard for everyone else in society to the 'it's only a small minority of them' apologists among us.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,081 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

• Registered Users Posts: 25,984 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Mr_Muffin wrote: »
    It's time to come up with a plan to start phasing them out of society. Anyone any ideas?

I know some places where that was said about Irish immigrants in general.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

"Aged in his late 70s" - fair play, that's about 150 in normal human years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭Straight Talker

Hereos my arse.

Well said.Oh and up the owls btw.:D :cool: :pac:

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭rtron

Mr_Muffin wrote: »
    It's time to come up with a plan to start phasing them out of society. Anyone any ideas?

I'm too afraid to answer that if the authorities cannot answer it.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭AnMuinteoirOg

Hereos my arse.

They should have payed their Tax so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭risteard7

It is a waste of time commenting or looking at these videos anymore. They are absolutely Lawless and can pretty much do what they like. I'm sorry but they are an absolute scourge on society.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

sugarman wrote: »
    Again, the law just doesn't seem to apply to them.

Allowing mass gatherings for a funeral for one of their own who died from the virus!

These morons will be super spreaders and are a drain on the health system as it is themselves....

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭rtron

sugarman wrote: »
    Again, the law just doesn't seem to apply to them.

Allowing mass gatherings for a funeral for one of their own who died from the virus!

Might be no harm to let them meet up for this. It is a funeral after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

I thought one of the Chinese lads hit one of the tubes with a machete? Or some kind of weapon.

Is that nonsense?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

risteard7 wrote: »
    It is a waste of time commenting or looking at these videos anymore. They are absolutely Lawless and can pretty much do what they like. I'm sorry but they are an absolute scourge on society.

During the president campaign when someone spoke out about them we had all the politicians running around trying to outdo each other on who loved them more. All the do gooders running around saying htey are the salt of the earth. Including the little leprechaun who was reelected

No point complaining about them now and blaming Garda....they do anything and they are accused of racism.....

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    During the president campaign when someone spoke out about them we had all the politicians running around trying to outdo each other on who loved them more. All the do gooders running around saying htey are the salt of the earth. Including the little leprechaun who was reelected

No point complaining about them now and blaming Garda....they do anything and they are accused of racism.....

Also the photo shoots with Cash were absolute cringe....

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭risteard7

How is it a lot of genuine people can struggle to have children and have to go down the Avenue's of IVF treatment & the like. But yet they can be first cousins & churn out 7 or 8 kids! I'll probably get a ban for not being politically correct but I'm really sick of them

Wasters from cradle to grave that lot are, they don't contribute one positive thing to society.

Enda and his crew seemed to think they are great....

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭goalscoringhero

Believe it or not they get priority Covid-19 testing because of their degenerate lifestyle! "Vulnerable" apparently. If a taxpayer is half dead with symptoms they won't get tested unless they've had confirmed contact with a case, yet our ethnic chums get a fast track test if they have a temperature and a sniffle.

I don't want to drag this thread off-topic, but wanted to clarify on what you wrote above so others don't run away with that narrative.

Called doctor yesterday morning reporting symptoms and went into self-isolation.
    GP called back in the afternoon, I reported more details.
    Test was arranged based on symptoms and on son being asthmatic.
    Got tested this morning.

I'm not part of a group referred to as ethnic chums.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

I like how MSM has omitted that these people are travellers. PC types on Twitter condemning all of us Irish for this too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement