Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non receipt of goods

Options
  • 17-04-2020 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi.

I ordered a gift for my daughter using my visa debit card from a UK company, I haven't received the gift and have had no reply to my email requesting a refund as its been three weeks since my order. Can I request a charge back?

Thanks

Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Newirishshogun,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today on Boards.ie.

In this case, you can certainly apply for a chargeback if this transaction. We have attached a link with more information here.

We would recommend including any attempts made to contact the retailer.

Feel free to get back in touch if we can help with the process in any way.

Many thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭newirishshogun

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the quick reply, I emailed them using their own contact us facility, so i dont have a record of it but i can re-email them using my own email, would that suffice?

Best Regards

Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Thanks for getting back in touch with us here. 

Generally, it would be best to provide evidence that you have attempted to resolve the issue/contact the company for a refund. If they have another email you can certainly attempt to contact them again and then provide a copy of this email along with your chargeback form. 

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement