Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samurai edge

• 17-04-2020 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Looking for one of the resident evil hand guns.
    I have the TM samurai edge standard mod and the TM Albert w 01p does anyone have any of the other samurai edges for sale WE or TM?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 483 ✭✭Jalaldin

Hello, don't have exactly what your looking for, but have a kwc taurus pt99 silver stainless finish version co2 blowback, kjw m9 if your interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mcgamhna

No thanks I'm only interested in the Resident Evil variants. Thanks anyway.

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭Maloneg92

Hi There,

Are you still looking? I have a WE Barry Burton V2 Samurai Edge with two of the extended plate mags and 2 other m9 mags which fit fine.

What price? Any pictures?

• Advertisement

Mcgamhna wrote: »
    What price? Any pictures?

https://imgur.com/a/fQbxMYK

Pics attached. Also apologies this is the V3 not the V2. So one Allen screw broke it just means removing the rail is annoying. Some small wear where you would expect.

It fires at 310 on 0.2bbs. Looking for 285 euro for it and the 4 mags.

Out of my price range for the condition I'm afraid I'm looking for them as a collector piece more than to actually play with them so for that money I'd be looking for a near mint one with a box thanks for the offer though

Mcgamhna wrote: »
    Out of my price range for the condition I'm afraid I'm looking for them as a collector piece more than to actually play with them so for that money I'd be looking for a near mint one with a box thanks for the offer though

Cool could maybe go a little lower but would have to be in that range! No worries and good luck!

Advertisement