Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Streaming gameplay online?

• 17-04-2020 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

Hi all, apologies if this is in the wrong place. I recently bought a nintendo switch lite and i'm loving it so far. I've been playing animal crossing mostly. I was talking to my boyfriend about it and he said he would love to be able to watch me play and chat about the games as I'm playing them, like we would if we could actually see each other and not be stuck at home!

I know people stream games they play on youtube as I've seen that before. Is there any way to do that where my bf could watch me play and we could chat about it? He doesn't have a switch.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Not sure how you would do it with the Switch Lite since it doesn't have a dock and HDMI port which could be used to output the gameplay to a PC to stream from. Below is how you could do it with the standard Switch.

Advertisement