Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding funds without your switch

• 17-04-2020 9:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, been trying to figure out how to add funds to my switch eshop account without my switch (it's in my parents gaff and wont have access to it for a while).

How the bloody help do I do it? I can buy games sure, but just want to add funds so when I can decide on a game, I'll have money there...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

You can buy a card from an online retailer like CD keys
    Activate the code to add funds.
    You might be able to add a prepaid card like a one for all or similar voucher - this used to work with the mastercard-backed dundrum vouchers! - as your credit card which might give you more granular control.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭smokingman

Banjo wrote: »
    You can buy a card from an online retailer like CD keys
    Activate the code to add funds.
    You might be able to add a prepaid card like a one for all or similar voucher - this used to work with the mastercard-backed dundrum vouchers! - as your credit card which might give you more granular control.

Cheers dude, I'll assume cd keys is trusted given past posts on here so I'll try that. Much appreciated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭smokingman

I can only find UK region sterling top up cards on cdkeys - will they still register in euros does anyone know?
    Never mind, got a euro one on https://www.rapido.com/en-ie

Advertisement