Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Substrate for BN Pleco and plants

• 17-04-2020 11:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭

Currently have an 80l tank with 5 tetras and a BN pleco. Substrate is black sand. Have some driftwood in there, but the whole thing is very meh.

Would love to get some plants in to give a bit of interest but pleco uproots everything. Any suggestions? I used to love my tank but let it wind down cos we were moving, and just haven’t done anything since.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

kylith wrote: »
    Currently have an 80l tank with 5 tetras and a BN pleco. Substrate is black sand. Have some driftwood in there, but the whole thing is very meh.

Would love to get some plants in to give a bit of interest but pleco uproots everything. Any suggestions? I used to love my tank but let it wind down cos we were moving, and just haven’t done anything since.

Fluval Plant and Shrimp Stratum

Tropica Plant Growth Aquarium Health Soil Substrate

ADA Amazonia

I would go with Fluval Plant and Shrimp Stratum myself.

Let me know if you are interested in a CO2 system or a Fluval 3.0 Plant light

Advertisement